WHATS REALLY JADE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2003
SORRY...I DONT HAVE AOL NO MORE...I JUST GET TO GET ON THE COMPUTER FOR A LITTLE BIT AT WORK...BUT IM BUSY MOST THE TIME...GOT ME RUNNIN LEFT N RIGHT AROUND HERE...BUT HOW YOU BEEN HUH?...STRAIT I HOPE...BUT IMA MAKE SURE IMA TOUCH BASE WITH YOU SOON...IF YOU WANNA CALL ME UP LATER ON MY HOME PHONE, MY NUMBERS 706-772-4506...DONT FORGET THAT IM 3 HOURS AHEAD SO I AINT EXPECTIN ONNA THEM FUCKED UP CALLS AT 1 IN THE MORNING TALKIN BOUT "OH SORRY I FORGOT"...DAMNIT...BUT FOREAL...HIT ME LATER TODAY OR SOON...

LOVE,
TYPCEE

Apr 25, 2002
Good,they got your ass busy!Proud of you.Glad to know you haven't forgot about your lil' sis:]..

Im doing good, Thursday is my 1st day of med. school.I know..crazy,huh?LOL

I got your number locked in.I'll be hollaring.My celly is 209-505-9244.Talk to you soon<33

Jul 21, 2003
AHHH!!! YOURE GOIN TO SCHOOL???...HOW YOU GO TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU CANT READ???...WHAT A ACOMPLISHMENT...OYE THATS A GOOD FIELD TO WORK IN THOUGH...I TRIED TO GET IN THAT FIELD BUT THEY GAVE ME A BUNCHA BULLSHIT BOUT HOW I GOT A CRIMINAL RECORD...FUCK IT...REMEMBER THAT LIL CONVERSATION WE HAD ONE DAY...WELL YOU MADE IT...JUST DONT STOP NOW CUS LEARNING NEVER ENDS...IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO EVEN LEARN THAT...HAH...ITS NOT GONNA BE EASY EITHER...ITLL BENIFIT YOU LATER THOUGH...AND UM...EY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT IF I GIVE YOU MY NUMBER THAT I WANNA CALL YOU...SHIT FOO...I PAY BILLS SUCKA...FUCK AROUND WATCH ME CALL YOU COLLECT OR SUM SHIT...SIMPLE AS THAT FOO!!!...$IDEWAYZ

Jul 21, 2003
OH YEAH...IM STARTIN COLLEGE TH 4TH OF AUGUST STUDYING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND FRENCH...(THEY MAKE ME TAKE A SECOND LANGUAGE...I WAS LIKE I SPEAK SPANISH MOTHER FUCKERS...GUESS THAT DONT COUNT)...I WANNA TAKE MORE CLASSES BUT I GOT NO TIME FOR IT...$IDEWAYZ

Jun 27, 2002
yeah whats crackin jade...after that night at the telly when we hooked up... you cut out hella early the next morning and i lost my cell phone and i forgot your number....I still got ya thong and your dress somewhere in my trunk if you want it back I can come drop it off....holla back boo....

Apr 25, 2002
Sarcastic ass..LMAO.Im going to call you tomorrow around 8 your time.

REMEMBER THAT LIL CONVERSATION WE HAD ONE DAY...WELL YOU MADE IT...JUST DONT STOP NOW CUS LEARNING NEVER ENDS
How could I forget?Im trying Typz,shit hasn't been real easy for me,but i'll never stop;]

So..Aug 4th?GOOD SHIT!<3

@Cesolito,I never answer my cell if I dont recognize the number,so just leave me a sexy message.HAHA

Damn it Musty,how many times have I told you, your supposed to have my number memorized!Asshole..lol

Jun 27, 2002
naw my wife found my phonebook and burned it....I love my cellhone wit your number in it and I was waaay too drunk fromm all that damn Steel Reserve we was drinkin...shit we drank what a whole case of tallcans...you looked hella funny the next day with no eyebrows, kinda scary actually...
Hey did you man see that hickey on your tit.?..I know you was trippin about him seein it cause i had to hide all them damn scratches you left on my back....

i had to let this breezy from the club use your dress though.....she got some ....ummmm......uhh...."stuff" on the dress she was wearing and needed a new one....its coo tough i'll cop you another one when i see you this weekend, are you gonna use that "im gonna go out wit the homegirls" line again....?

Apr 25, 2002
Damn Musty!HAHAHAHA..You know wusup with that 211!ROFLMAO@The "no eyebrows"Your too fuckin much,gunna get my ass in trouble.Stop telling everyone our little
secrets!

Sorry Pinche Cabron.Wont do it again:eyecross:lol

Feb 8, 2003
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:

@Cesolito,I never answer my cell if I dont recognize the number,so just leave me a sexy message.HAHA

Damn it Musty,how many times have I told you, your supposed to have my number memorized!Asshole..lol

I will leave you something real sexy Baby Doll!
Damn you Musty having sex with my lady I know I still love her better. You was just a spur of the moment thing!lol.

S

Smurf@2099

^^^HAHAHAHA...Why everyone always jock u jade...OH YEA...cause you got my game in ya...

Hit me up foo...1-530-994-1071...My homie will prolly answer & tell you im not there...Just say this his momma & he'll put you on...If i don't getta call by tonight JAI im'a be pissed...