Whats next fpr Lynch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
First let me say, Lynch is in my top 3 favorite artists. I love his music. But after this eating human beings thing is done, whats next for him. Will he ever make party music, will he ever get big name feat like tech does ie lil wayne, t-pain etc. Is lynch rea;;y cosidered a "horror core" rapper. What are some thoughts

Aug 24, 2002
He went back to the horror core style cause that's what he thought the fans wanted. As far as what strange can do for him, looks to me like lynch ain't as serious about his grind as most of the mc's on strange, you see he hasn't toured much with Tech. If he hadn't gotten down with strange, we might still be waiting for a proper follow-up solo to lynch by inch. Wouldnt be surprised if he took a long ass hiatus after his tenure at strange.

Mar 7, 2004
wow i thought lynch put alot of good work into his albums. music quality was very good production was good. lyrics could have been better on some songs. But hey maybe that's not your cup of tea.