whats dis tech song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^^because it was pretty sick to hear a rapper rap over a machine gun and the worst didnt get any publicity and anghellic did so he probably wanted ppl to hear cause it was unique at the time. thats my guess

Aug 5, 2003
The question was answered so I asked a question of my own. All be it an obvious one, THe Answer Being NO. I hope the guy digs tech, but if he does he needs to buy an album or two. Just sayin. HE's probably got a bunch of shit download though.

Jan 12, 2003
most of you posting in this thread are assholes, desert eagle and kutty cal. a simple answer is all thats needed.

like stated earlier 22shots its called Stamina. ignore the fools and keep bumpin tech

Aug 5, 2003
betthatstang said:
most of you posting in this thread are assholes, desert eagle and kutty cal. a simple answer is all thats needed.

like stated earlier 22shots its called Stamina. ignore the fools and keep bumpin tech
Is sarcasim such a bad thing??? Is wanting people to buy albums and support the artist that drive this site such a bad thing? Not like I told the guy to go smoke himself. But yes we're all a bunch of assholes!!
:ermm:
I would of answered the question had it not been answered, not a big deal.

Jul 7, 2002
pyromanaic414 said:
why was stamina on the worst and anghellic

I'm guessing because Anghellic was really a collection of material from Tech from a period of many years, and his first "national" release. I'm sure he just wanted to get that and the Planet Rock track out to the masses.

Jan 22, 2007
first off it was just a question dude, i live in australia half way across da world from tech so i go two twice the effort to get my tech cd's i carnt just walk around the corner and get tech cd'z and concert tix but i still bump hes shit and bang it to heaps of mother f@#kers who otherwise wouldnt even heard of tech, yeah i do got techs shit 1.calm before the storm,2.absolute power,3.celcious,4.vintage tech5.everready,6.t9x so you can think what ya want but im still gonna smash da 9 so hate on dat cause u aint givin nuttin but drama like a babies mumma - and dats facts