whats a good way to get released from your job? (laid off)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
i hate where im workin at and i'm thinkin of quitin, but i'd rather get laid off and collect some checks for a while. whats a good way to go about gettin laid off. and im not tryin to do no crazy shit or cause hella drama. leave some suggestions. fuck work// i'm tryin to do what i love.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Cut your hours back for a reason as in school or personal problems then on the 1 or 2 days your suppose to show up call in sick or something back to back. This has worked as my job had to let someone go as they said because of it.

Jul 26, 2002
Their is a difference between getting LAID-OFF and getting fired. Now if you do any of the things mentioned above you will get fired and you will not see a dime.

TO get laid-off it has to be the companies decision to lay you off and give you severence. Believe me you won't get a dime by not showing up anymore. Or by doing something stupid.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Ask for the day off on a day when they need you most.

Tell your boss you found a better job, anf if he wants you to stay he better give you less hours and more pay. lol

Call in one day and say "I aint comin in til I get a raise"

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
SoContajuS said:
Their is a difference between getting LAID-OFF and getting fired. Now if you do any of the things mentioned above you will get fired and you will not see a dime.

TO get laid-off it has to be the companies decision to lay you off and give you severence. Believe me you won't get a dime by not showing up anymore. Or by doing something stupid.
no no no, TRUST ME.... rubbin your wang on your bosses leg works.

try puttin dog shit under her car door handles also

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
actually i dont think you would have to do anything past say...... letting your boss see this post. on "accident" perhaps??

Jul 26, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:

This is 2003 there's no such thing anymore...
That's too damn bad ......

I started working when I was 14. I've had a job the whole time. It's too damn bad that when you have a job you don't appreciate enough and decide you'd rather be unemployed. If the job is not for you find another.