whatever happened to COS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
askG said:
no one is worse off than the other...from what ive read in interviews and news on eminem...the dude is pretty messed up phsycologically...if getting teased in school and having troubled relationships w your parents wasnt that big of a deal...maybe columbine wouldnt have happened...and i garuantee you there would be a lot less folks filling up the prisons...youre stupid for saying that.
true that

Jan 27, 2004
askG said:
no one is worse off than the other...from what ive read in interviews and news on eminem...the dude is pretty messed up phsycologically...if getting teased in school and having troubled relationships w your parents wasnt that big of a deal...maybe columbine wouldnt have happened...and i garuantee you there would be a lot less folks filling up the prisons...youre stupid for saying that.
its all in perspective when you put it that way

Apr 25, 2002
bein' compared to an eminem ain't so bad. so the hatin' in that convo needa quit.

but c.o.s. is sick. glad i'm not the only one who feels his shit. there's a lot of rappers out there. but feelin' a motherfucker shit is rare. kinda like a pac. yeah i said it.

:dead:

May 21, 2002
I like C.O but fuck me i hope he lightens up a bit on his next cd

I found Siccmade Rituals a chore to get through

I dont mind songs about fucked up life situations but a double disc was just depressing

dude needs to make a couple of joints about good pussy or sum shit