What'd You Pick Up On Your Last Shopping Spree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2008
What's good fam? Just dropped a little change a few days back up at 7th Heaven on some new additions to the music library. That new Plies Definition of Real Rappin Twan Fuck You Pay Me, Lil Wayne Tha Carter III, Keak Da Sneak Deified NorthStar System 8.8 Pounds and Fat Tone The Vett. What everybody else been buyin lately? Any suggestions for new stuff to check out would be much appreciated. Good lookin.

Aug 31, 2005
HOLLA'D AT THE BOOTLEG MAN, GOT A FEW NEW FLICKS... DOWNLOADED SOME NEW SHIT INCLUDIN THAT WEEZY.....IT'S KOOL, I EXPECTED MORE. HE DONE HAD MIXTAPES BETTA THAN HIS ALBUM.....

May 30, 2008
Yeah mayne I got that Rush...definitely hard, but dude needs to release a full length album...I wanna hear him on all his own beats...I agree bout Weezy havin mixes better than Carter III, maybe it's causes the bootleg djs ain't always trippin on hallucinogenic substances and runnin they mouth in magazines...anybody got a tip on any hot new shit out the bay? I haven't checked out any new artists in a minute.