What yaw Think about..........?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
its pretty good

i aint even into tech, this is the first album of his i ever listened to all the way through even though i didnt like all of the songs

Apr 8, 2006
It got about a week a play.

The album as a project is laid down very well.

But ya know with Tech getting bigger n bigger his beats are gettin more n more commercialized...which I guess is wuts best 4 numbers.
I don't really hold it against him because its what he needs 2 do to continue the climb 2 the top....i never understood why thats the way it is but it is.

Anyways with that said the album was good.
Pinocchio was very entertaing n showed me yet again jus how versatile and entertaing Tech is...but the song and the versus were 2 short.
Throw her in the trunk was BANGIN n the concept with the intro 2 the song was dope!
But again it just sounded like some down south commercial shit.
K.O.D. was VERY overated n I don't really get wht this song was so popular.
F.U.N. was filthy 2 me...when that xtra bass line kicks in on the second n 3rd verses and it got that sound effect at the same time it just made me think of like falling in2 the 9th dimesion of hell or sumthin..I liked this track alot!

Leave me alone was another great song! but again it was just 2 rockerish 4 my taste...I know thats what he does and it was done gr8 but man I think Tech's at his best when he does that G shit.

Really it was a good project and I loved the case digi pack...

But really its been downhill 4 a while now musically 4 Tech since Eveready.

KOD was better all around than Killer but I thought Hope 4 a Higher Power and Holier than thou were better than anything on this new 1

I dunno its seems like a pattern 2 me.
Anghellic was dope all the way through
Absolute Power was kinda weak as a whole but had I'm a Playa n the X song
Eveready dope all the way through
Killer weak as a whole project but had Holier than thou and Hope 4 a Higher Power
KOD solid project but it didnt really have any replay value 2 me,as where Anghellic and Eveready got LOTS of play.

Anyways I know everyones opinions differ i'm not tryin 2 argue with any1

There was no gangsta shit on there n he does gangsta shit very well.

Most the beats sound like fuckin Lil Wayne beats as did the last Strange Compilation.

I'm really looking 4ward 2 the DAAM bad.I really hope the rest of it dont sound like whats on the sampler cuz that shit is garbage n Lynch is WAY better than that!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
It got about a week a play.

The album as a project is laid down very well.

But ya know with Tech getting bigger n bigger his beats are gettin more n more commercialized...which I guess is wuts best 4 numbers.
I don't really hold it against him because its what he needs 2 do to continue the climb 2 the top....i never understood why thats the way it is but it is.

Anyways with that said the album was good.
Pinocchio was very entertaing n showed me yet again jus how versatile and entertaing Tech is...but the song and the versus were 2 short.
Throw her in the trunk was BANGIN n the concept with the intro 2 the song was dope!
But again it just sounded like some down south commercial shit.
K.O.D. was VERY overated n I don't really get wht this song was so popular.
F.U.N. was filthy 2 me...when that xtra bass line kicks in on the second n 3rd verses and it got that sound effect at the same time it just made me think of like falling in2 the 9th dimesion of hell or sumthin..I liked this track alot!

Leave me alone was another great song! but again it was just 2 rockerish 4 my taste...I know thats what he does and it was done gr8 but man I think Tech's at his best when he does that G shit.

Really it was a good project and I loved the case digi pack...

But really its been downhill 4 a while now musically 4 Tech since Eveready.

KOD was better all around than Killer but I thought Hope 4 a Higher Power and Holier than thou were better than anything on this new 1

I dunno its seems like a pattern 2 me.
Anghellic was dope all the way through
Absolute Power was kinda weak as a whole but had I'm a Playa n the X song
Eveready dope all the way through
Killer weak as a whole project but had Holier than thou and Hope 4 a Higher Power
KOD solid project but it didnt really have any replay value 2 me,as where Anghellic and Eveready got LOTS of play.

Anyways I know everyones opinions differ i'm not tryin 2 argue with any1

There was no gangsta shit on there n he does gangsta shit very well.

Most the beats sound like fuckin Lil Wayne beats as did the last Strange Compilation.

I'm really looking 4ward 2 the DAAM bad.I really hope the rest of it dont sound like whats on the sampler cuz that shit is garbage n Lynch is WAY better than that!
The one thing I can say is if you get high and listen to Lynch's album, you will trip the fuck out!!

Jan 2, 2006
the beats suck
the only thing good about that album was lynch

i hope daam will better then the samples that came out..doa sound like some real lynch tho

vampire is gonna be the sickest album released in years

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I like the way yaw state ya feelings! that's some real shit, I know I can come to this site and get the real, it's fun cuz I know what's gonna happen soon
That is what I am talking about Regg don't get discouraged when people criticize I mean I have done a little my self but all and all Lynch and Madesicc and Sacramento rappers are all that I listen too. It's like family with your fans and shit cause you know that family don't always get along. But hey we are still sticking around to see what Lynch and Madesicc got. If I ever get out there I want to make some real business moves. Like putting me and 40oz in charge of sending the mixtapes out I bet everyone will get there's on time if me and him do it.

No diss at all. I know ya'll niggaz get busy in the studio and might forget shit. But me and 40oz wouldn't we would keep ya'll covered. Plus instead of charging for the mixtape put out for free that is the way the East Coast stays so popular is that they put it up for free. I know Lynch and his family has to eat but it is just an idea. I mean look at all the positive feedback that G-Macc and I got for the Alter Ego Project mixtape we gave it to the fans for free. Just ideas my nigg no diss at all.

One

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
That is what I am talking about Regg don't get discouraged when people criticize I mean I have done a little my self but all and all Lynch and Madesicc and Sacramento rappers are all that I listen too. It's like family with your fans and shit cause you know that family don't always get along. But hey we are still sticking around to see what Lynch and Madesicc got. If I ever get out there I want to make some real business moves. Like putting me and 40oz in charge of sending the mixtapes out I bet everyone will get there's on time if me and him do it.

No diss at all. I know ya'll niggaz get busy in the studio and might forget shit. But me and 40oz wouldn't we would keep ya'll covered. Plus instead of charging for the mixtape put out for free that is the way the East Coast stays so popular is that they put it up for free. I know Lynch and his family has to eat but it is just an idea. I mean look at all the positive feedback that G-Macc and I got for the Alter Ego Project mixtape we gave it to the fans for free. Just ideas my nigg no diss at all.

One
true