What yall think about the new Tech that drops Nov.7th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
What yall think about that new Tech album that drops Nov.7th it features a lot of well known artist,do you think this could be his chance to ge a major record tell.

Tech N9ne Returns November 7 With First Studio Album In Four Years

Everready Is The First Release For Tech N9ne’s Strange Music Company In Conjunction With Fontana; Album Features E-40 and Brotha Lynch Hung, Production From Rick Rock, Legendary Traxster

Independent rap juggernaut Tech N9ne returns November 7 with his first studio album in four years. Everready is the highly anticipated release from Kansas City’s rap ruler, who has sold more than 500,000 units independently. The album features guest appearances from gold-selling artists E-40 and Brotha Lynch Hung, as well as production from Rick Rock (Jay-Z, E-40, Fabolous, The Federation) and The Legendary Traxster (Mariah Carey, Twista, Do Or Die, Cam’ron).

The follow-up to 2001’s Anghellic and 2002’s Absolute Power is a double disc package with more than 145 minutes of music. Everready features the myspace.com favorite “Jellysickle.” The block-rocking Rick Rock-produced track, which features E-40, has generated more than 500,000 plays in four months. A video for emerging club single “Bout Ta’ Bubble” will be shot in Kansas City at the end of September, and the emotional “The Rain” gives fans an intimate look into a rapper’s life on the road away from his family. These songs represent the diversity Tech N9ne displays on Everready.

“This is Anghellic, Absolute Power combined,” Tech says. “It has the personal stuff Anghellic had or the party stuff that Absolute Power had. I think this is my best work.”

Tech N9ne, who has performed in front of more than a half a million people in the last three years, will be touring extensively throughout the next year. He will be appearing with DMX and Bone thugs-n-harmony on select dates this year and will be headlining other stops. Please visit www.therealtechn9ne.com to see his tour schedule.

Everready is the first release from Strange Music’s new venture with independent distribution machine Fontana, a Universal Music Group subsidiary that enjoyed rap success with the release of DJ Quik’s Trauma and DJ Muggs vs GZA The Genius’ Grandmasters albums in 2005. Tech N9ne co-owns Strange Music with music executive Travis O’Guin.

Nov 13, 2004
Man I hope he duz well. But I wonder how Court Dog was able to get more and just as notable features as Tech. But I heard snippets of Techs album and it sounds kinda rock and rollish but of coarse lyrically he's on point as always. I think he'll do very well.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mafiaqueen said:
Man I hope he duz well. But I wonder how Court Dog was able to get more and just as notable features as Tech. But I heard snippets of Techs album and it sounds kinda rock and rollish but of coarse lyrically he's on point as always. I think he'll do very well.

Can you make 1 post without mentioning Court Dogs name?

I mean...fa real... :x

on subject: I think Techs next album will be fire... I aint heard nothing from it really accept 2-3 cuts...

they all sound real decent.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Yep, shits gonna be fire fosho, from the few tracks I've heard, there's no doubt about it, Tech's finally gonna get paid what he's so long deserved =)

Nov 13, 2004
JLMACN said:
Can you make 1 post without mentioning Court Dogs name?

I mean...fa real... :x

on subject: I think Techs next album will be fire... I aint heard nothing from it really accept 2-3 cuts...

they all sound real decent.

Um no. I will continue to mention Court Dog until yall give him the recognition and respect he desreves. So! theres ya answer. Peace.

Oct 16, 2004
it is going to be straight fire. The 8 or so song i have heard from it are fukin tighter than anything else out there. Who knows if he will make it big in the mainstream cause there is so much dumb shit being gobbled up by people. he might be too smart for them.

May 20, 2006
Man, if Tech gets to finally make some money in this music, congrats. I hope he shares it with his kids and not all the groupie ass niggas that be ridin his dick. If he doesn't get to make his money, at least he tried. Either way, it's not affecting me and mines, I still gotta feed my babies and pay my bills, so I really don't give a fuck. In fact this is the only thought I will give Everready, I'm gonna get my copy for $5 on the street anyway.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
K.C.Assassin said:
A video for emerging club single “Bout Ta’ Bubble” will be shot in Kansas City at the end of September
is that video being shot at NV? that's what I've heard. what is the name of the song that The Legendary Traxster produced?

Nov 13, 2004
triple 3 said:
Katt Williams. Ha.
Master P. Past his prime.
Guerilla Black. One hit wonder.

sorry
Who you got on your album? And we was just comparing features. Tech got e-40 "Wow who in KC dont" and Brotha Lynch Hung. Thats all not a big deal just comparing. Pull ya skirt down.

Apr 30, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
Who you got on your album? And we was just comparing features. Tech got e-40 "Wow who in KC dont" and Brotha Lynch Hung. Thats all not a big deal just comparing. Pull ya skirt down.
1. I don't rap. I'm not concerned about "features" on my album.
2. E-40's actually relevant right now, Kutt can outrap 90% of the rappers out there today, Skat & Snug and bad, and Big Krizz is damn solid. The features you listed are absolutely irrelevant now. P was hot in 95, same with Bone. The only Bone brother that has anything going for him now is Krazyie, because of a little song called Ridin'.
3. Tech doesn't need a bunch of features to sell his album. He can rap well enough on his own (not saying Court Dog's bad, so don't get your panties in a bunch).

Not a big deal, just telling it like it is.

Nov 13, 2004
triple 3 said:
1. I don't rap. I'm not concerned about "features" on my album.
2. E-40's actually relevant right now, Kutt can outrap 90% of the rappers out there today, Skat & Snug and bad, and Big Krizz is damn solid. The features you listed are absolutely irrelevant now. P was hot in 95, same with Bone. The only Bone brother that has anything going for him now is Krazyie, because of a little song called Ridin'.
3. Tech doesn't need a bunch of features to sell his album. He can rap well enough on his own (not saying Court Dog's bad, so don't get your panties in a bunch).

Not a big deal, just telling it like it is.
Well neither one of us is getting paid off either one so...? Why are we arguing? Regardless, All the features that I mentioned outsell Tech with their worst selling albums, and their name is still recognizable by the public...But we agree to disagree..And who else from K.C. has done anything with any of the Bones? P, Katt williams, or even one hit wonder Guerilla Black? Everybody has used 40...And Bone aint relevant when their greatest hits album has sold MORE than e-40's NEW album? Look at the numbers buddy on soundscan...Chuuch

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Those are still not notable features. That is shit I listen to when I was in elem to jr high. If he is using them for features then that is his prob.