What yall think about latino Hip Hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
I was wondering what yall think cause we just released Say's album, one of the most important latino MC & Producers (producer or Grammy Award winner Frost with Sindicato Argentino del Hip Hop in 2001, among others).
The album is called "Samurai Zen.Say", and is produced by say. The album also features some of the hottest artists from the latin scene and the US, Canada and France.
If yall wanna check out the previews and the video for the first single, yall can do so on http://www.mcsay.com (this web has previews for most of the album) or http://www.myspace.com/daddysay.

As this is an independent release, we REALLY appreciate your support! Drop your comments about it too, we wanna hear what you think.
Thanx for checkin' it out!
Peace

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
not trying to be a dick,but thought it is funny that he is an influential latino and the name of his album is "samurai zen say"...way to stay true,haha

good luck with the album though,doesnt sound half bad

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
I LIKE WHAT FAT JOE AND HIS CAMP IS DOIN.. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS WHEN I HEAR SPANISH BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAYIN.. HOW COULD YOU FEEL IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND..LIKE THAT REGGAE TONE ..SOUND TIGHT ..BUT CANT UNDERSTAND SHIT DADDY YANKE BE SAYIN.. HIS VIBE IS COOL BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE MAKE IT STRICTLY FOR LATINOS.. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WIT THAT, BUT IF HE HAD MORE ENGLISH LYRICS IT WOULD BE COOL.. THEY SELLIN A SHIT LOAD OF CDS THOUGH SO YOU GOTTA RESPCT HIM..

Dec 17, 2005
rwashing34 said:
I LIKE WHAT FAT JOE AND HIS CAMP IS DOIN.. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS WHEN I HEAR SPANISH BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAYIN.. HOW COULD YOU FEEL IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND..LIKE THAT REGGAE TONE ..SOUND TIGHT ..BUT CANT UNDERSTAND SHIT DADDY YANKE BE SAYIN.. HIS VIBE IS COOL BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE MAKE IT STRICTLY FOR LATINOS.. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WIT THAT, BUT IF HE HAD MORE ENGLISH LYRICS IT WOULD BE COOL.. THEY SELLIN A SHIT LOAD OF CDS THOUGH SO YOU GOTTA RESPCT HIM..
Well... mixing both languages is a great idea, cause you can reach both sides.

Dec 29, 2005
I heard some cats from Spain that were on the Wake Up Show. They was scik as fuck. But i forgot who they were. Anyone have an ideo who they could be.