What was this white guy thinking?(FIGHT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I couldn't see it...

(My computer showed it, but my eyes couldn't bare seeing such violence. Something like this can be fixed verbally, there's no need for the Caucasian guy to have gotten hurt. Getting hurt over something brainless is not pleasant at all.)

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
dontknowshit said:

dude there aint no rules in fighting...

I agree........All these muth-fuccas defending the white dude talkin bout the blacc dude was fighting faulty..........I dont know about yall but were I'm from aint no rules for fighting besides bitch shit like scratching,biting (its coo if you gettin jumped LMAO)or pulling hair...........Plus the white dude tried to throw the first blow so he got what he deserved even if the fight was a little un-fair (meaning the blacc dude was bigger and shit) anyways besides the first two blowes this was a pussy fight.........The blacc dude started throwin blows like his arms were only 2 inches long..........

What do yall think happen to the white dude damage wise.......I think dude probly came out with a broken nose

Sep 23, 2002
At least he got his ass beat one on one,he just got lucky ol dude pulled homie off him or he woulda got it worse. There aint no rules in fightin tho, Everythings legal. If you know you a bitch and cant throw'em, keep ur mouth shut or get mopped. :cool:

Aug 6, 2002
dontknowshit said:
dude there aint no rules in fighting...
I don't know about you but I like to go toe to toe. If I knock him down he better get back up and keep throwin em. I don't kick people when there lying on the ground. Yeah there ain't no rules it's just respect. But I understand some people might not understand what that means.

Sep 23, 2002
My 2 Cents

Cameron said:

I don't know about you but I like to go toe to toe.
I like that shit too, but I havent had one of those fights in a looooooooong time. Most of the ppl I fight are like me, rather its one of the homies or me fightin, we dont give a fuck about dyin', just winnin'. So if my homie miss a punch or just trip over his own shoe, I'm jumpin in and my shits landin'. Its the same thing wit them, and wit most of the niggas I get into it with.

Cameron said:
Yeah there ain't no rules it's just respect. But I understand some people might not understand what that means.

I used to feel like that too, but too much shit happened in my life, and that shit changed my thinkin' about it. And where I come from and how I came up, you get into it wit one person and if they lose they either :

1. Pull a strap and bust at you.
2. Come back wit the homies bustin.
3. Dont get over it and wont quit until they catch you slippin' and either jump you, bust at you, or put holes in you or somebody you know.

If they win, the same shit just might happen. They win and in their eyes they see it as they got one up on you and you a bitch. So everytime they see you they like "thats the nigga I stomped", and they feel like they can do it whenever they feel like it (I've thought that way about a couple folks I beat down plenty times myself). And that shit dont rock!

I know what Respect means but usually the shit kicks off after someone disrespects. And respect and honor dont mean shit to too many ppl these days (especially the ones I get into wit/whats the point of you being respectable/honorable to somebody who doesnt feel the same way or have none for you? And someone who wants to take your life? ), especially when a life is on the line. And you risk your life everytime you fight somebody, anything can happen.

Well, thats just my view of shit. What the fuck do I know? :cool:

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
MAN, STOP WITH ALL THIS PUSSY SHIT, I SWEAR THERES A BUNCH OF FUCC'N' WEENIES ON THIS SITE. I THOUGHT THIS THE WAS SICCNESS.
HUH THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN.........All these people tryin to defend this lil white kid.......Maybe because it brings back bad memories for them LMAO :devious:

A

All Out HOGG

This fight was weak...I gott jumped by 6 people a cupple weeks ago...My homie Monkey gott jumped by 8 & My homie Shorty gott beat down like a ragg doll & the homies Gumby & Smoky both went at it...All them fights shitting on this one...

Sep 23, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
MAN, STOP WITH ALL THIS PUSSY SHIT, I SWEAR THERES A BUNCH OF FUCC'N' WEENIES ON THIS SITE. I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE SICCNESS.
YunG VenoM said:

HUH THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN.........All these people tryin to defend this lil white kid.......Maybe because it brings back bad memories for them LMAO :devious:

lmaooooooooooooooooo :cool:

Aug 23, 2002
What his boys in the backround cheerleading not helping him when the guy is kicking him on the ground?? what kind of fucked up shit is that?

I seen much coward kicks before, once this guy was on a car bonnet hitting from his bong and this dude I know (a dirty scrapper) run up to him and jump kicked him in the head cut his face all over cause the bong got sliced on his face. And the guy came out of nowhere so he didnt see it comming.

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2003
i always kick/stab a man when hes down...show the bitch a lesson for real...
remember thsi line
"if you live in a glass house dont throw rocks....if ur jaw made of glass dont talk shit..."-50 cent
:D
plus i enjoy watching someone suffer, watching into theyr eyes as they think theyr gonna die, having kind of a pleading look on theyr faces.
i also love the site of blood...
anyone feel this way or it just me?

Feb 28, 2003
5150 said:
i always kick/stab a man when hes down...show the bitch a lesson for real...
remember thsi line
"if you live in a glass house dont throw rocks....if ur jaw made of glass dont talk shit..."-50 cent
:D
plus i enjoy watching someone suffer, watching into theyr eyes as they think theyr gonna die, having kind of a pleading look on theyr faces.
i also love the site of blood...
anyone feel this way or it just me?
Yeah keep talkin' big Wisconsin Boy...your country ass don't know shit. Go eat some cheese and stop actin up. For I do U like the White cat U just saw. Fightin' anythang goes, if U wanna speak bout honor, when U go one on one, don't shoot em or stab em. Other than that fucc that mutha fucka up till he don't fight no more. White dude shouldn't of swung if he didn't wanna get his shit rung.:dead: