What was the most horrible sexual experience you ever had?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
was fukin my ex, she had on a french maid outfit so think I got a little more worked up than usual(plus I had just hit the blunt), bitch got on top to ride and somehow(she was a bit on the bigger side, me the smaller) pulled my foreskin back 2 hard and I started shootin up blood like a geyser......im tellin u i've never come down from a high so fast in my life.......I was traumatized for like 6 months from havin sex so I'd hafta say that was the worst

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
letting a bitch with bracers give me a blow job when I was 14, I still have the scar to this day.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
^yikes. I had a girl give me a little cut before cause she aint take her ring off. Fuckin scab left a permanent bump

Jun 21, 2005
^^^LOL, my bad for laughing... other than pussu farts when im hittn it from behind is all i can say... but dosent that happen often in certain positions? some chicks get all embarrassed... you just gotta plow thru it...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^Yeah, park. Are you saying you had a bitch shit on your face while you were eating her out. Cuz thats absolutely horrifying. If you just mean you fucked her in the ass and got some shit on your dick, then oh well. Shit happens.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Back when I was a teenager; I was hella tipsy, she was hella tipsy. Brought her back to my place. Greeted by my brother, his friend, and my brothers kid. She starts talking to them introducing herself, saying how cute my bro's kid is. I say "fuck this lets go to my room" and grab her arm and usher her out of the room while she was mid-sentence. She strips down looking hella good, starts giving me head, it's feeling really good. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain, something cut into me, jewellery on her hand or something, but I'm bleeding and it's not feeling good. I sent her home pretty much right after.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I have another one.......but I didn't realize how bad it was until I got older....

I was 16 and I was stayin the night at one of my homies house. His little sister 13 had their 12 year old cousin over. She was a little hot mama.....and she was jocking ya boy real hard. So, I'm thinkin well she is young, and Lord knows I tried my best not to fuck her......
She told me she wanted to make out (little girl talk). I told her, I'd make out with you if you suck my dick.

She said she never did that. So we start makin out.........dick gettin hard as a rocket.....she starts grabbin and pullin....and like a good little girl she pull down the drawers and goes at it!!!

I'm thinkin......this is fuckin heaven!!

this little chick did not want to stop...........I am about to bus this huge fuckin load in her mouth....grabbin the back of her head so I can make sure nothin drips out..........my boys mom wakes up.......bitch quits goin at it.....

My dick is throbbin somethin serious.............

stayed up the rest of the night thinkin what could have been......

Now, I be thinkin........there is no way that was the first time she suck on some dick.....???? is it?

I still think about it! hahaaaaaa

Dec 4, 2006
Went out to a bar with my ex, got back to her place...

she started giving me head..tried to deep throat and the bitch puked all over my dick.. ha ha

Sep 16, 2002
i had a disgusting experience too but it involved shit... i was with an ex, was plowing her butt then next thing u know after im done a few min later i notice these little brown balls on the carpet, examined it closely and it turned out it was shit looked like rabbit turds or somethin... was pretty nasty but i had a good laugh from it... started callin her "Dookie Pebbles"

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Fingered a girl and couldnt get the stench off my fingers for about 3 days..Sure the stench wasnt as bad the following days but it was still there...

I went back a week later and slapped....Oh well....

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
She was 18, cute, blonde, skinny, short, gorgeous, suck a mean dick....but she thought it would be funny when we switched from missionary to her on top to sit right on my stomach and cut a huge fart. She laughed her ass off. I didn't know whether to shit or wind my watch.

Apr 14, 2003
First time me and my current woman had sex, theres a window behind her bed and we somehow got on top of the curtain and pulled the entire rod off the little hooks it sits in. I was like fuck that lets keep goin, but she HAD to put them shits back up. man that was terrible.... we finished and all but damn