What up Lil C.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
What up dawg, i havent e-mailed u for a while!! shit, i was the lil homey that knows your son, but i aint puttin his name, but yea ima just put my age im 16, so u know what son im talkin about. Tell him i said whats up, and i want to know whats been goin on with u homey!! i need to go to plaza bonita again to see 1-hun and u when u guyz go sell ur cd's right there, thats where i bought Dollars & Sins, 1-hun sold that shit to me, that shit's still bumpin. and yea i got another question... what are or were your top 5 fav. artists?? well thats it.....peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Felipe7777777 said:
What up dawg, i havent e-mailed u for a while!! shit, i was the lil homey that knows your son, but i aint puttin his name, but yea ima just put my age im 16, so u know what son im talkin about. Tell him i said whats up, and i want to know whats been goin on with u homey!! i need to go to plaza bonita again to see 1-hun and u when u guyz go sell ur cd's right there, thats where i bought Dollars & Sins, 1-hun sold that shit to me, that shit's still bumpin. and yea i got another question... what are or were your top 5 fav. artists?? well thats it.....peace
What's up homey? Yeah we got a dvd out now, but you might be too young to peep it. We can't sell it to anybody under 18, cuz it got butt naked broads in it. Shit, I didn't even give my son one (really because of his lil brother and sister), but they have it at Fam Mart, and if they sell it to you, I can't get blamed for it. Feel me? I really don't have a top 5 right now, because it would have to be rappers that have a trac record, and their new shit might not be that tight (like Jay-Z). But the albums I've been bumpin' lately are T.I.'s Trap Muzik, and the Thuglordz album with Yuk and Bo. I've been lookin' for San Quinn's new album in Dago, but I can't find it. I heard some of it on northern-ridaz.com, and it sounds tight, and I ain't never really bumped dude, but I'm feelin' his new shit. So those are the 3 albums I'm feelin' right now. I'll tell my son you said what's up lil' homey. 1

C.S. Heat