What u do when 2 of ya folks at eatchother heads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2007
Serious ? Ya'll im handling it as well as I can but let me get ya'll opinion...Im in the music biz (ya'll will be hearing some real shit b4 summer) Im down with a camp that has platinum artist and really about to blow up. Then my other nigga who I been fucken wit forever is gaining momentum with his label and group and they been had a lil funk but now its getting real serious to when some shit most likely gonna go down when they see eacthother. My nig gotta ride with his peoples witch are loosley my peoples and tha other cats I fuck with I know all of them like a muthafucka and been rolling wit em. I can stop the niggas I know from doing something, but its the other cats that I aint gonna be able to stop u dig. This rap shit is getting crazy....Dam near tha same as still gangbanging. Holla back at ya boy. Its like some post I be wanting to say some shit but I be like nawwww let me be cool. (ha)

Feb 9, 2003
Seriously, proper grammar/spelling/sentence structure would help me understand what you're trying to get across.

Mar 17, 2006
"Im down with a camp that has platinum artist and really about to blow up."
if theyre platinum havnt they alreay blown up????
but what camp u with mayne???