What to do with Autographed copy of MLK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What to do with an Autographed copy of MLK?

• Frame it.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Lock it in a safe.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
???? What kind of thread is this? What kind of poll is this? Just put it with any other signed tech shit you have, its not that big of a deal mad people have MLK signed.

Feb 24, 2005
I got mine the 18th, and already deciding i wasn't going to open it, i bought 2 other copies, one for the car and one for the house, but when i got MLK in the mail the seal was already broken. It looked as tho it was that way because Tech signed the inside of the album insert, thus explainging it being broken. Still, imma keep it in great condition and have it on display.

Nov 4, 2005
YEah i decided not to open mines and it came on the 18th also, but it is already opened since tech signs the book, so im taking hella good care with the cd. I bought 2 anyways so....

Oct 16, 2006
lvwytemike said:
YEah i decided not to open mines and it came on the 18th also, but it is already opened since tech signs the book, so im taking hella good care with the cd. I bought 2 anyways so....
Yeah Everready came like that also. I just used Alcohol 120% to duplcate it...

josh said:
when did u guys get yours, i still havent got mine, and is ne 1 going 2 the Ft Lauderdale show

peace

Josh
I got mine on friday so that would be the... 20th. I am in Vermont so I am about as far from the shipping source as possible. Id give it a few more days then give them a call. they have sent stuff to the wrong address with me before.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
o ok cool, thanks 4 all the advice, and i guess being in FL puts me kind of far too, so its all good, i actually bought 1 at best buy 2day so i can listen 2 1 and frame the other

peace

Josh

Nov 7, 2006
i dont know bout framing it or lockin it up, just keep it in the jewel case and nothin should happen to it. all my signed shit from artist i just keep in the original cases and put em away but by doubles and put them with the rest of my cd's in my cd jacket. the only thing i have signed in wit the regular cd's are PDM cause it came with the package and i didnt have it so i figured i'd throw it in the strange music sectioon