what the hell is up with the new Cellski Cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
He said he was gonna post up audio on his site a week ago. I hate when people say they gonna do something and then dont. I thought the cd came out last week? Part of reason bay artist dont go no where. Bad planning , promises that dont happen. Dont complain becuase that part of reason they dont go past the bay for audience.

May 29, 2002
I feel you 100%, the anticipation, the let downs. but that is the main problem with independants. it isnt their fault most of the time. they just dont have access to a lot of the stuff that majors do. the artists tend to have to do everything themselves which is hard in addition to all their appearances and whatnot.

I have learned to just sit back and wait. and just hope that when it does finally come out, it is quality

Apr 25, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
I feel you 100%, the anticipation, the let downs. but that is the main problem with independants. it isnt their fault most of the time. they just dont have access to a lot of the stuff that majors do. the artists tend to have to do everything themselves which is hard in addition to all their appearances and whatnot.

I have learned to just sit back and wait. and just hope that when it does finally come out, it is quality

No one ones to take the blame. The artist is the one that should. No one has even asked what up with it till now. Its a let down and will mean less sales, people get fed up with promises. All talk! No wonder people download stuff. why wait when some of the album is already on the net for download. Oh well, the bay will continue the same way becuase this happens evertime.

May 5, 2002
obviously he's delaying because he's working to be dropped on a major, and he signed with Clover Gees so thats gonna delay the album even further. Thats how the business works....

May 3, 2002
Snubnoze said:
obviously he's delaying because he's working to be dropped on a major, and he signed with Clover Gees so thats gonna delay the album even further. Thats how the business works....
thats what i was about too say.. He probably really busy now that Flip put him on..

Jan 13, 2003
lexluther20 said:
He said he was gonna post up audio on his site a week ago. I hate when people say they gonna do something and then dont. I thought the cd came out last week? Part of reason bay artist dont go no where. Bad planning , promises that dont happen. Dont complain becuase that part of reason they dont go past the bay for audience.
I agree with you 100% ... if they're not sure when it will drop, they shouldn't make prompises either....better to say it's comin' soom. than sayin' like: "it is coming out april 25 fasho" e.t.c..............

Aug 17, 2002
Don_Carlo said:
I agree with you 100% ... if they're not sure when it will drop, they shouldn't make prompises either....better to say it's comin' soom. than sayin' like: "it is coming out april 25 fasho" e.t.c..............
eggzactly

Jul 15, 2002
www.tivzshit.net
try dropping a album yourself....see if your dates always stick...
independant shit is hard and expensive, and if sombody doesn't hold up to a promise they might make for you when your trying to drop your album, such as gettin it pressed....artist laggin on your cover....engineer not showing up to mix....anything...you just end up depending on alot of people that aren't excatly making top dollar tohelp you out...and everyone knows how that is ...shit justdoesn't happen the way you want it....but if there was no date period...you wouldn't expect anything period...

Mar 11, 2004
LIKE TIV SAID LETS SEE YOU DROP A ALBUM.I GOT THE PRODUCT RIGHT HERE.I WANT MY SHIT TO HIT ALL THE STORES ALL TOGETHER.THE REASON THE AUDIO WASNT UP IS BECAUSE MY WEBMASTER V-DUBB IS IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING AND HIS COMPUTER AINT UP.I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF.COP THE ALBUM THIS WEEK AND QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS AND THAT.NIGGA WE INDEPENDENT AND NIGGAS BE DOWNLOADING AND BURNIN SO IMMA DO WHAT I GOT TO TO EAT.I DONT HAVE MAJOR PROMOTIONS,I AINT ON THE RADIO,IM MY OWN CEO AND RECORD COMPANY.PLUS WHO OUT HERE PUTS OUT GOOD QUALITY MUSIC.NOT THAT MANY

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yea, but still Cell regardless...it would be nice if you let fans know what's going on with the album (delays, changes, mixups) etc....it's just good for business...you got a lot of fans out here that have been your fans for a long time...they just hungry to hear your stuff and that's good rite?....anyways imma call around and see if they got that shit today...

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Well, FriscoStreetShow ain't got it yet....you got a date when this week they'll have it Cell?

Jul 20, 2002
When an artist puts a date out there it isn't really that hard to meet the date because you must give enough time to get your ducks in a row. It's not that hard. Just stick to saying it's coming soon instead of giving an actual date because you lose a few fans because of it. No disrespect to Cellski because he has proven that he has product and has had quality albums out but everybody complains about downloading and shit when it's really not that big of a problem actually. Why is it that Usher went platinum if downloading is such a problem ? Why is it that Eminem sells millions of actual cd's if nobody is buying music and just downloading it ? A small percentage of people download music for free but the buying public is still buying it.

Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
Yea, but still Cell regardless...it would be nice if you let fans know what's going on with the album (delays, changes, mixups) etc....it's just good for business...you got a lot of fans out here that have been your fans for a long time...they just hungry to hear your stuff and that's good rite?....anyways imma call around and see if they got that shit today...

People just want to know whats up. We know its difficult but you a vet and know whats up. this aint your first album, right. Its a good thing people are asking , what would u think if no one asked. Then no one cares about buying the album but we ask cause you gave dates of when thing would be out. Its all good. Im sure the album is worth the wait. What stores will it hit first, let us know?

Jan 20, 2003
honestly, i don't know why all u that complain about delays and shit take all that time and energy to complain. who gives a fuck if they're a little late on a release date. i bet 95% of these complainers don't know everything that goes into putting out a cd. relax, let the shit come out and support it, nobody is perfect. i always see the same people getting all over chuck, cellski, and jt about release dates and that kinda shit. calm down. it's not that big a deal!

Apr 25, 2002
for real its better late than never. ESPECIALLY WITH THAT COUGNUT ALBUM in bayisthesco avatar. damn. now that one says COMING SOON and im complainin that it aint drop yet, but i dont give a fuck, imma still swoop that shit when it comes out, if it ever comes out (it better come out!)