What should I get?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2004
I am looking to buy a new computer this January, so I had wanted to get some educated opinions on Mac or PC. I will be getting into video editing and photoshop as a hobby; furthermore, I do a lot of business work that may require various applications. I have saved some money and I plan to put the rest on credit. I will be willing to spend up to $2,500.00 dollars.

Apr 24, 2004
Dubble Dose said:
sacking916....i know a dude out in santa rosa I believe that builds custom designed p.c.'s/laptops.....let me know if your interested..100
I had purchased two computers from simular small businesses. I am really interested in getting a Mac for some reason. I had personal computers for about 4 years off and on, but I think its time for a change. I've been dreaming about those off the hood G5 that the apple store got. I will purchase my next computer in a month and the only thing that is holding me back right now from getting a Mac is that the company I work for might have me do financial accounting on PC applications.