what should be the next video???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

what should be the next Tech N9ne video???

• Total voters
Nov 6, 2006
JELLYSICKLE video would be the best and would really help his popularity on the critics with the guest e40. after he is well known by critics he can put out a harder video like "welcome to the midwest" or "my world" so he can show what hes really got. i really think that is the best way for tech to go.

Aug 18, 2002
I say Welcome To The Midwest. I wish they had kept Twista on it, not cuz Krizz doesn't come tight cuz he does...but Twist would get peoples attention and show people he ain't just underground. Otherwise I'd say Jellysickle, gotten the best response from the bulk of people besides Forty Water on it!!

Feb 10, 2005
welcome to the midwest- the remix with twista, will catch a lot of people's attention- they could make the video really tight for this song too just because of the content and style. No matter what it would be original and fuckin sick.

On a side note i wonder if with twista on it they will have tech and twista rappin back and forth instead of tech and krizz for the last verse, they should perform it on the video like they do at the stage too cuz i think thats tight- it would be nice to have a whole new last verse too.

Nov 6, 2006
I still think ya'll need to think a lil bit more mainstream and whats poppin in the radio n tv at this time. if you look at tv and radio, hiphy is poppin about this time and Jellysickle is a real hiphy hit specialy with 40 on there. the video would give tech a hole bunch of poppularity n get him well known so then he can bust the hard shit like welcome to the midwest. and dont get me wrong people, i too prefer wecome to the midwest rather than Jellysickle but i think Jellysickle would benifit Tech alot more. REAL TALK, FERNEYMACK n im out.

Apr 21, 2003
"Come Gangster" would be bad ass.. As would "Welcome to the Midwest" But i think if tech want's it to be played on MTV or BET he really has to get a good director not some dude that's gonna make the video look kinda cheap..

Nov 6, 2006
azmattaz02 said:
"Come Gangster" would be bad ass.. As would "Welcome to the Midwest" But i think if tech want's it to be played on MTV or BET he really has to get a good director not some dude that's gonna make the video look kinda cheap..
yup. he does need a good director.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i say welcome to the midwest remix if he can get that if not then jellysickle, but i think people would be like oo he just used e 40 to get noticed, but hey cant blame him thats not a bad thing to do it is smart

Sep 17, 2003
Where's Fuck 'em Girl on your poll?? Or should I say the "radio friendly" version of Shake 'em Girl?

Anyhow, I would like Welcome to the Midwest to be the third single, but it looks like they might wanna go ahead with it as the second one instead. I would prefer not to use Jellysickle as a single, but you know what? Might as well not waste that collab with E-40.... I'd say use both of them.... but if they use Welcome to the Midwest, I would like it to be the version with Twista on it. To me, Kaliko was cool on the song, but a little less of him on the verses wouldn't hurt. He absolutely killed the chorus. :classic:

My only thought is, what if the version with Twista DOES blow up and people are running out to buy his album, but then they might be a little pissed when they discover he's not on Everready! That's why I say drop it closer to his next album release.... either that or re-package Everready and add the Remix version somehow. It would be more cost-effective to just put it on the next album anyhow.

Feb 17, 2006
DaSlacker said:
I just wanna ask... are you guys voting for your favorite song or which one you think would be a good video and help boost techs standings? (all hail mtv vma's)
yeah for real...i don't see the rain making a great video because, if you look at what's on a show like 106 & park right now, nobody wanna hear a rapper talk on some personal shit like that with his daughters...it's a great song no doubt, but it probably wouldn't help blow him up