What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Clive Barker's Hellraiser

loved it when i was a kid, recently watched it and had a different opinion on it. Yes, the killing scenes were dope, the story just kind of fell apart towards the end. Pinhead and the Cenobites are crazy tho. Many ppl consider it a classic, I wouldnt go as far as saying its that, still pretty fuccin enjoyable tho

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Clive Barker's Hellraiser

loved it when i was a kid, recently watched it and had a different opinion on it. Yes, the killing scenes were dope, the story just kind of fell apart towards the end. Pinhead and the Cenobites are crazy tho. Many ppl consider it a classic, I wouldnt go as far as saying its that, still pretty fuccin enjoyable tho
I like a lot of horror movies but I never understood why people like Hellraiser. It was never that good to me.

I just saw Annabelle and couldn't believe how wack it was.

Feb 10, 2006
I like a lot of horror movies but I never understood why people like Hellraiser. It was never that good to me.

I just saw Annabelle and couldn't believe how wack it was.
Yea I saw Annabelle over the weekend, I thought it was meh. Had some nice oh shit moments but really at the end I kinda left the theaters scratching my head. Wasn't this supposed to be a true story from the warrens at some point? They fucced that storyline up, Hollywood. The "real" doll doesn't look shit like Annabelle either lol

Dec 26, 2004
Sid And Nancy. Gary Oldman plays Sid 'Vicious' of the Sex Pistols. Not what I expected but that was good. Don't know nothing about the Sex Pistols so it didn't get detail on them, jus on the relationship of Oldman and the girlfriend hooked on heroin. fuck Gary Oldman is good even way back then