What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

3/5
i laughed more than i thought i would.
it was worth a download i suppose.
mildy entertaining. applegate lookin super fuckin hot in this
5/10

CHICAGO OVERCOAT....movie was sick.

&

HEREAFTER.....movie alright but slow.
C.O. - had potential. some bad acting, bad effects, bad plot. 5.5/10

Hereafter - so fuckin boring and lame. i couldnt even get thru the first half. and im a fan of eastwood and damon

Sep 17, 2007
mildy entertaining. applegate lookin super fuckin hot in this
5/10

C.O. - had potential. some bad acting, bad effects, bad plot. 5.5/10

Hereafter - so fuckin boring and lame. i couldnt even get thru the first half. and im a fan of eastwood and damon
haha C.O. was hella cheezy tho, sometimes you gotta give into the movie experience tho. I kinda forgot it was a movie i was so high, i thought i was watching season 7 of the Sopranos.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
The Other Guys

Well this sure was bad. Probably the worst Will Ferrell movie yet. Marky Mark was terrible. Unfunny gags. Unfunny gags that they keep doing over and over and over. It is like a bad SNL sketch, but instead of being 5 mintues too long this is over an hour too long. Got around half way through and never restarted it. 0 out of 5
now I know the people that were telling me to go watch it constantly were trolling me, it looks shit/unfunny from the clips I have seen.

Apr 25, 2002
the kids are all right

I thought this movie had a lot of potential, but did not live up to it. I head good things about it and saw it was up for awards so had positive expectations. The gist of the movie is two lesbians have two kids and they did it through a sperm donor. The donor dad comes into their lives and things change. I felt this premise had potential to go in creative directions instead it went predictable. I feel like the movie was pretty demeaning to lesbians – I don’t know if the movie was written by a guy or a non-lesbian, but it sure seems that way. I thought the acting was good, but the story was so poor it was hard to be impressed. Disappointed is the feeling I’m left with after this one. They wanted some kind of emotional reaction from this movie, but I doubt disappointment is what they were going for when they made this one. 1.75 out of 5

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the blind side.

I knew that Oher was a good player but never knew his story.. so sad that there are millions more like him that will never get the chance.

Sep 17, 2007
SKYLINE:
Was dope IMO, most would say it sucked but i like alien movies. Human need to step they shit up. Aliens make us look weak ass fuck.

I LOVE YOU, PHILIP MORRIS:
All i can say is "What-the-fuck?" Someone asked me how far into the movie i got, i said "Far enough" Eject.

TRON: LEGACY:
This movie is the fuckin sick. Period.

FAIR GAME:
Fairly decent movie. A little boring. but good acting.

SCOUTS HONOR: BADGE TO THE BONE:
Had potential to be funny but was lacking quick punchlines.

May 6, 2002
Went to a screening of The Anniversary at Shallow Creek (horror).
It was for the Newport Beach Film Festival (once week once a year).

I'm really picky about horrors, but I have to admit that for a low budget indy film they did a terrific job. Easily out performed recent horrors that have been coming out.

Horror films need to separate themselves from others. So you have something to talk about or something to recommend. This one had that "niche" killer with an intriguing ending. Rarely do I recommend a low budget horror, but this was a great film. The actors and producers were there at the end to explain things, answer questions, etc. Very nice people....

Apr 25, 2002
The Joneses

I liked the premise of this movie. I won’t wreck it for you incase you don’t already know (but the trailer gives it away) since the movie starts off keeping the viewers in the dark. I thought it was a creative idea, but the problem was always where to take it after about 15 minutes. The movie does a good job drawing out the start playing coy with the premise, then hits its stride for the next fifteen, but then doesn’t know what to do with the ending. Go predictable rom-com? Give a message? Go dramatic? Go dark comedy? Give us something unexpected? They decided to go with the message and a predictable rom-com ending. I found the last 30 minutes of the movie too preachy and far too long. I thought this was well cast and everyone did a good job. I found the longer the movie went on after about half way the lower my opinion of it got.

2.5 out of 5

New feature to all my siccness reviews: Tiddies, breh

Very brief tiddies, breh.

Apr 25, 2002
Tron Legacy

I'm disappointed I didn't get to see this in IMAX. The special effects and sound must have been real nice. Wasn't really feeling the plot, but this isn't really a movie you watch for plot (not anymore anyway). It does sorta feel like it was one real long Daft Punk video. Couldn't help but feel some Matrix influence. 3 out of 5

No tiddies, breh