What makes a music video stand out to you??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
In the last few years, online visuals have become really important to marketing an artist. It doesn't take a huge budget to make a dope video anymore. A big part of the game revolves around uploading a video to youtube and flooding websites and social networks. But in 2011 I noticed there's so many people doing it that every day I log into facebook and see a new video up. I would say that worldwide there's probably a rap video uploaded at least every hour. A lot of times they're actually real good quality filming and directing. But most people don't watch these videos more than once, so I wanted to ask y'all, what makes a video DOPE to you? What makes you want to watch it multiple times?

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
good music....but dope visuals i dont like that phony looking scenes..dope lighting and camera shots are a must!!....also a direction for the video i dont want to see someone standing their rapping in the whole video create a movie with your music not just the artist as the whole video!!!!! of course you want your face in some scenes but not in everything its boring!!thats my opinion on a dope video

Dec 28, 2009
assuming the music is good. the quality is big for me because i plug my laptop to my tv. the other thing is i like when theres scenes cut in of like a city or some bullshit instead of just someone just rapping the whole time. also like when people come original too.