What kinds jobs yous got?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Same as you danked out LOL what college you in? I'm at a junior college right now and bout to transfer, got 40 units done so far. I'm plannin to transfer to San Diego State or Cal State fullerton, best schools for business in Cali. Are you going to Sac State?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
still in high school...work 20-25 hours a week at a theater, and no janky ass one either. used to do some entrepreneurial shit too...and now im just waitin for college.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
still in school majoring in broadcasting tryna trabsfer outta ccsf but shiet i work as a peer mentor at city collge of sf and after dat i do screen printing....and on weekends i make moeny with da dice...lol

Feb 9, 2003
I got a pretty nice cushy Job. In 1996 I graduated High School, Got accepted into Stanford University. I studied and Majored in American History and Cardiology. Although I was a Rhodes Scholar I didn't like having just a BS and a BA, so I went back to stanford in 2001, I got certified and am now able to teach high school English and University level Cardiology, Biology, Physiology, and Neurology since I got my MS in Cardiology with an emphasize in Biological Sciences. After I left school in 2003 I got bored and decided to go back to school this time I went to Santa Clara University and got my BS and MS in Theoretical Psychics in accelerated courses, so it only took me 1.5 years instead of 6. Got me a Job at Nasa in Mountain View, working for the 'Man.' Get paid 547k a year. But if you really want to know what I do you have to read my profile.

May 29, 2002
Im going to CSM and start SFSU this fall. Im majoring in business with a possible empasis on marketing. I dont really know what I am gonna do. would like to start my own business but I need a good idea.
but right now I get my money selling shoes to women.

what are those that are also majoring in business planning on doing???

Apr 25, 2002
i work at this market here in eugene. its a yuppy/hippie market that selss all the organic shit, they have normal stuff, but a lot of organic/soy/vegetrain products. Im the apprentice clerk, i stock Milk, Eggs, and beer. you wouldnt believe how much good beer they have. its a nice job, free full benefits and paid vacations, some other perks.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
fuck, ima business major and csu stanislaus, and i feel u on being lost as fuck.......this damn managerial accounting and operations management is kickin my ass........after this semester i got about 45 units left till graduation....which is kinda long, kinda a while but better than when i started out at delta (jc)........i thaught i would never graduate, but now i can kinda see the light at the end of the tunnel.......still, school fuckin sucks and i really hope all this hard work for a degree will pay off in the end