WHAT IT DO!NEW MIXTAPE DROPPIN NEED EXCLUSIVE TRKS HIT ME IF U WANNA PUTT YO TRK ON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2003
WHATS GOOD WIT YALL JUST PUTTIN TOGETHER AH NEW MIXTAPE CALLED THE BAY AREA SO IF U WANNA GET YO SONGS PUTT ON SEND EM TO [email protected] AND LET ME KNOW THE INFO ON THE SONG ARTIST AND TITLE YA MEAN LOKKIN TO BE OUT AND PRSSED BY MARCH 1ST

Nov 28, 2003
yeah im still using all the songs but im startin ah new project drop 2 at ah time so if u got some new slappers for the new one let me know holla at yo boy 1.

Nov 15, 2005
^^Ya King Rich has some coo projects out. It seems like it's been a while though. He even has a beat featured on FriscoStreetShow presents "5 Shots Of Cognac"; one of Louie Loc's solo joints on the album. One luv Rich.

Oct 3, 2002
Sling rich is garbage! Another weak rapper reppin the 650! Why don't you try and put out a complete mixtape of just you and see what it brings to the table? Have to ask artist for songs.stop flooding the bay area with your garbage!

Jun 27, 2002
LMAO.....DAMN

so is this album gonna be free?.....or are you chargin for copies? nowadays all these cats wanna drop mixtapes and then want to charge for them when all they did was take 17 "free" tracks that were "donated" and then press em up for about a G,using artwork they had "donated" by some kid in the Art section and then sell them bitches for 7-10 a pop and keep all the bread while sellin a dream of "exposure"....

Nov 28, 2003
FO SHO! YEAH DROPPED AH BUCH OF PROJECTS ITS BEEN AH MINUTE BUT BOUT TO HIT EM WIT AH BUNCH AH SLAPPERS SO GET READY 2006 DICE GAME IN THA BUILDIN NAD FOR ALL THOSE THAT SENT IN THERE TRKS ALREADY STRAIGHT SLAPPS ALL OFFICIAL HOLLA AT YO BOY 1.

Nov 28, 2003
this comment to strobe415 you act like u know me son i suggest u keep my name out yo mouth ya mean and dont worry what i do thats my buisness - and yeah the mixtapes gonna be free promotional use only holla at yo boy!