What is the best CD out of NW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
SYKO-sykotherapy
COOL NUTZ-harsh game
DMS-takin ends
FTS-Full Time Soldiers
G-ISM On A Mission

these are NW milestones

and of course mix a lot's SWASS...
u gotta remember this niggas was killin em around the same time NWA was in full rotation &
a grammy for talkin bout ass...lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i like how you listed your album first! lol.....out of those albums you listed tho it's the best...hahaha...

May 4, 2002
in no particular order....i just see alotta people go outta they way to NOT mention me sometimes which is just perposterious...lol..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
you really think that's what they doin? i mean, they may just be high and forget....

lol....that's what happens to me...altho i really only like the OLD slr shit...and then your shit and bd's shit....and neema's album my life for sale...as far as NW goes.....otherwise i just bump suga free and the doors...lol....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i burned it onto my PS3.....so i knock END GAME all the time....

the only song i didn't like on that album was #14.

#6 (legal or illegal) and #16 (can't remember the name) and End Game are my 3 favorite songs on there...i mean, the whole thing knocks...but those are my faves...i use to knock the FUCK outta legal or illegal....when i had beats...i had people yellin at me to turn my shit down all the time cause it bumped so loud......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
still profit? lol...oops...:paranoid:

i dunno if d-sane still sells them....check otu the Street Level Records site....

if he doesn't, and you want it that bad, i'll burn you a copy or somethin once i get my computer at home hooked up.

Jul 29, 2008
yup.

-DMS
-Syko
- cool nutz
- rose city playaz club vol 1 (even though I heard bad stuff bout Mackin rob and brotha luv)

- Wojack

Some of the rips I knew listened to K Swiss, but that's against the homies, so never gave it a play.

Mar 12, 2006
still profit? lol...oops...:paranoid:

i dunno if d-sane still sells them....check otu the Street Level Records site....

if he doesn't, and you want it that bad, i'll burn you a copy or somethin once i get my computer at home hooked up.
lol if he changed labels, and the old one still had the rights, and he had problems with them

wouldnt wanna be giving them money haha

yadidamean

May 4, 2002
oh yeah...thats first self tightld....i was slippin on that...Growth and Development was my shit...i aint even from the G

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol if he changed labels, and the old one still had the rights, and he had problems with them

wouldnt wanna be giving them money haha

yadidamean
i really wouldn't know. you'd have to ask syko about that.

i was just being an ass.

Aug 9, 2005
DMS
MOST gANGSTER NUTT N 151'S SHIT
nastay
certified outfit
Some of Framewrks shit
some of Skunts shit

from what I heard Syko and Cool Nutz I had sykotheripy but some cambodians broke in my shit.

lets see .... some self tightled was tight!

truth be told tightest shit i ever hear is my dudes from the block who can't seem to get they shit together.

not really a fan of t soprano? but i havent heard all of his shit neema has nice flow but his subject matter is fuckin gay so i cant fuck widdit

Feb 6, 2006
what about America's Most Wanted aka Criminal Nation? Their first cd was dope as fuck, haven't seen or heard it since around 1992... Young Krime "Product of the Ghetto" is bangin', so is Gangsta Nutt "Checkmate"