what is that new song they playing on the doghouse that has ........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
some dude rapping over too shorts dope fiend beat. Its hella sick but I dont know who it it. I think its some dude called motion man but Im not sure. anyone know the name of the song?

there is also a tight ass mac mall song that mind emotion played today on the 12:00 beat , anyone know the name, hella upbeat song . tight!

May 29, 2002
yeah that was motion man, they said he used to fuck with kmel back when sway was there but he came tight on those songs. I aint never really heard of him, I think he's big on the hip hop underground scene maybe like Del. they said jazzy jim used to rap with him. He's suppsed to be on the doghouse either thursday or friday so tune in.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
"Mo like flows on..."

I remember that cat. Remember that low budget video he had where he was some caped crusader? Funny shit.

I'm interested in hearin' his new album. Any opinions from those who have heard it?

Doxx

C

Crack Raider

Motion Man is on Linkin Parks new cd, now thats a tru Bay Area og comming up nationwide. Motion Man is tight! learn about it

Aug 13, 2002
Motion Man is sick as fuck. It was funny cuz my potna told me bout him after he heard him on the dogghouse and we went to buy his shit at bestbuy. I was kind of feelin the cd cuz it was different to tha shit that i always be knockin. The song that he uses Too Short's beat is called Bieotches. I think thats how u spell that shit. The song is off tha hook. Peace.