what if master P TRIED to move back to the bay an get HYPHY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
since yuk squashed it he might try to come out this way again but real niggas aint goin mess wit P after he ran with Yuk's shit he might be the one tryna come back an bite the bay again I mean look at him it's over he dnt got nothen too lose..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
best believe this aint NO netbangin....

he would get murked an lil romeo will be a lil bitch at school an get jumped EVERYday.....

no hate tho, shit let rappers out here use them muphuckas....

keak already know whats up, look at that sweet 16 mtv shit

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
drunkinfool said:
lil romeo will be a lil bitch at school an get jumped EVERYday.....
haha yah he would imagine him moving back to tha rich and lil romeo goin to the high or to kenedy haha

Jun 4, 2004
hm im not sure but he would get hated on for sure, he did have slaps back in tha dayz when he was reppin richmond, but master p isnt tight anymore

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
bay bosses said:
silk the shocker went to D.A deanza an played basketball an master P got ran out of richmond high and the manner where hee was stayen at
so silk tha shocker from tha rich too? whats wrong wit these niggaz haha

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
well, another not hatin thang....i think master p could get into the hyphy thang.....alot of it now aint got no depth.....at least before it blew up we had a different variety of shit to go dumb too....now everysong is shake dreads, hop in scraper, open doors, thizz face, donuts, 18 dummy

and we know master p FELL THE FUCK OFF

the bay inspires people...real spit, once he left he took what insparation he had....then he ran out....

Feb 14, 2004
yuks wasn't even on a yuk album, thas weak to me. p had already released more albums then yuks whole career by the time he released the ice cream man album, while yuk just been featured on albums and finally released thugged out when p was already rollin in millions. yuks version cant touch p's version. go ahead, hate on me and my opinion.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
savage said:
yuks wasn't even on a yuk album, thas weak to me. p had already released more albums then yuks whole career by the time he released the ice cream man album, while yuk just been featured on albums and finally released thugged out when p was already rollin in millions. yuks version cant touch p's version. go ahead, hate on me and my opinion.
cant hate on the truth somebody will find a way though

Aug 28, 2002
you younginz are killin it.

ask priority records about master p...then ask priority about ybb, ask jive, etc.

if master p goes back to the bay (which he would never do, the south is still making more noise then the bay) all who carried heat would be lookin for p to try and get on.

ask todd shaw or earl stevens if they got more money then percy miller.

those are legal names because this is legal bidnezz.

come on. i know most of you are under 24.... $$ talks.

all your favorite rappers WOULD BE DYIN to get put on by NO LIMIT TOMORROW!!!