WHAT HOMICIDE # IS OAKLAND AT NOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
its around 88 or something. shit gets worse everytime i step out the house. i was driving down the street the other day around 2 o'clock and saw about 30 niggaz all posted up on the sidewalk and in the street just standing around like it aint shit. i was thinking to my self dont any of thesse niggaz go to school or got jobs or something? damn near all my boys are unemployed nowa days.

Jul 29, 2002
Re: Re: WHAT HOMICIDE # IS OAKLAND AT NOW?

SplitPersons_00 said:

you are bout the dumbest motherfuccer on this site.. grow up hommie!! Homicide isnt something to boust and brag about.. It's a shame what these kids think is cool now days!
ALL DOG I WAN'T SAYIN IT LIKE THAT!!! THAT SHIT AINT COO MOTHAFUCKAS GETTIN KILLED AND POPPED AINT FUNNY I WASN'T SAYIN LIKE THAT. I WAS JUST SAYIN NIGGAS IS BUSSIN HEADS

SO DON'T COME AT ME WIT THAT OLE INTERNET BANGIN. CUZ THATS FA BITCHES. SO NEXT TIME GET SHIT RIGHT!!!!!!!

May 1, 2002
WiCkEd said:
what is considered normal numbers out there...and are these gang murders or just crazy rode rage type killings,drugs
oaklands population is 400,000 so over 100 people dying in a year is alot of people. back in the 80's and early ninties the muder rate was around 130 to 180 people a year. in the mid to late ninties it went down to 70 to 80 a year. now its going back up. and yeah this is all just random ass violence.