What Happened To WestCoastrydaz.com?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Dub cnn is cool..has best front page info....but i dont post much in the forums.....wcrydaz is alright..each has its own strengths..siccness is my favorite, its downfall is the southern cal forum being dominated by S.D.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Dub cnn is cool..has best front page info....but i dont post much in the forums.....wcrydaz is alright..each has its own strengths..siccness is my favorite, its downfall is the southern cal forum being dominated by S.D.
Yeah..I agree w/ the saturation of SD topics. The msg boards here are more mature...lot of boards have kids stuck on 1995. Still talking about Dre, Snoop, DPG in every topic.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
considering most west coast websites are dominated by LA/Bay rap,that's far from Siccness's downfall homie that's a good look for Dago and some exposure for SD artists

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
considering most west coast websites are dominated by LA/Bay rap,that's far from Siccness's downfall homie that's a good look for Dago and some exposure for SD artists
I didnt mean it like that....I believe that its a double edged sword in that its a platform for dago artists to get some recognition,and thats great but with out more outside of dago members it doesnt help push dago outside the city limits which has been a big part of why dago has been overlooked in the past in my opinion. Only few dago artists ever get mentioned on these other sites and thats majorly due to few members here spreading the word.With out more members outside of dago and a platform for more artists from all areas of southern cal..By being limited is the equivelent of putting an album out at fam bam only...neeed to spread them wings and get outside the city limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.