what happened to the real!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Everything on the fucking radio sounds like techno, akon, usher, rhianna, fucking snoop singing with katie perry, Eminem and Rhianna, Toot it and boot it, Nelly new single...all 100% BULLSHIT... what happened to when you could be yourself and come out with a real single...G'd up, Many Men, Hard Knock Life, Cali Iz Active, Locked Up, I get high, Still Tippin, Regulators, Nuthin but a g thang, Trouble, Song Cry, Lay low, Still D.R.E., We fly high, Stay fly, This is how we do, Shit lil wayne had to do lollipop to take him over the top...etc Everything has turned upside down, and everybody wonders why there records dont sell, Because your not making music for your fans that started with you, your trying to go pop and the fans your chasing are just finding out who you are..people are like ooh he sold 110,000 his first week, about 5 years ago you would be dropped from the label for that..Yeah call me a hater but fuck the radio and there bullshit 15 song playlist!

Jul 27, 2009
the reason people dont sell is because most listeners would rather download it on the internet for free than go to the store and waste ten-fifteen dollars

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I was thinking about this recently as well..I was in my wife's car(I usually listen to my Ipod in my whip) and all the music on the radio had that techno feel to it....I too was like what is going on? I usually dont care, but it does all sound the same...it wasnt even like this a few years ago...oh well...

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Everything on the fucking radio sounds like techno, akon, usher, rhianna, fucking snoop singing with katie perry, Eminem and Rhianna, Toot it and boot it, Nelly new single...all 100% BULLSHIT... what happened to when you could be yourself and come out with a real single...G'd up, Many Men, Hard Knock Life, Cali Iz Active, Locked Up, I get high, Still Tippin, Regulators, Nuthin but a g thang, Trouble, Song Cry, Lay low, Still D.R.E., We fly high, Stay fly, This is how we do, Shit lil wayne had to do lollipop to take him over the top...etc Everything has turned upside down, and everybody wonders why there records dont sell, Because your not making music for your fans that started with you, your trying to go pop and the fans your chasing are just finding out who you are..people are like ooh he sold 110,000 his first week, about 5 years ago you would be dropped from the label for that..Yeah call me a hater but fuck the radio and there bullshit 15 song playlist!
2pac died, thats what happened..

Nov 25, 2004
i listen to siruis in my car and thought it would have better music since it is uncensored but WRONG. i only like a couple of mainstream artists, the rest is garbage.

Nov 7, 2006
well real back in the day was g'd up shit i guess, but now if you heard that from these rappers then it would be just as fake. there just making music the masses like and us old basterds are at the stage where are parents were hatin the shit we listened too. eminems song you speak of though is as real as it gets since he is rappin about personal shit and his whole album for the most part is extremely real. there still out there but you just need to do your research now to find them. thats what most of us do and rarely have things to complain about.

Apr 20, 2005
i dont listen to the radio so i never really hear the garbage this wack shit people r talkin about.just make ur own mixtapes. thats what i do

Dec 8, 2009
I'm in no way or shape old.
I just know the differance between swaggit dancin kids on Youtube and real G's.
Our age has nothin to do with the system changing. It's just been since we was kids that it's been good.

I say all the time if I could go back in time I would kick my own ass so many times.

It's really sad seeing all these 20 something year olds actin like Grandpa's...it's even kinda rediculous.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
2pac died, thats what happened..
if you really followed pac youd know he was hoppin on what was hot at the moment. he disappointed me when he went to deathrow, although i enjoyed his makaveli cd i think all eyez on me is the most overrated cd in his catalog by far. too much fake gangsta garbage that he was better and smarter than, but he had to do it because thats who he was. he would be in the strip clubs right now doin the same thing everyone else is doin. like it or not.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the radio aint been hot since the 90s when clear channel and radio one bought up all the locally owned stations. i dont know where the fuck all the shock and awe is coming from like this is some new shit or something.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
if you really followed pac youd know he was hoppin on what was hot at the moment. he disappointed me when he went to deathrow, although i enjoyed his makaveli cd i think all eyez on me is the most overrated cd in his catalog by far. too much fake gangsta garbage that he was better and smarter than, but he had to do it because thats who he was. he would be in the strip clubs right now doin the same thing everyone else is doin. like it or not.

that is incorrect sir, pac knew that all eyez on me wasnt really him he admitted he did it for suge in an interview ..when he made the makaveli CD he went bak to his roots. Nobody knows what he would be doin today if he was still alive.