What happened to the Oakland A's?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2008
aye fereal thoe, is we finna be raw or weak, since we traded erybody away, our rawest nigga is Eric Chavez and he light weight canned now haha

Jul 8, 2007
im thinkin they anit gonna give a fuck this year. Gonna wait untill their suppose to be stars get some good exp in and then tear it up in the 2009 season

Jun 25, 2002
well we picked up alot of good young talant, but have to wait till the season starts to see who makes the team... we are going to be like "Who the Fuck is That" lol

Dec 22, 2004
I still think Beane should of kept Haren that was a coup he pulled in the Mulder trade he knows what he is doing but it pisses you off ass a fan...

Feb 10, 2008
haha true too all that... im finna trust the A's thoe, they my team no matter what... haha as long as the GIANTS is gon be weak then that makes me more happier.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
man you know tha A's...... they stay playing that "money ball" and still make noise during tha season..
Yup. Everytime.

well we picked up alot of good young talant, but have to wait till the season starts to see who makes the team... we are going to be like "Who the Fuck is That" lol
I hate having to learn a completely new lineup of players except for Chavez or another lucky guy who gets stuck here for another season.

Sep 25, 2005
THE A'S SHOULD OF PICKED UP BARRY BONDS.THEY FUCKED UP.I THINK THE A'S WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BUT NOT GET PAST THE 1ST ROUND.
how are the A;s going to make the playoffs when the Mariners now have a Legitimate Pair of Aces in Hernandez and Berdard?

when the Angels are way past them in terms of offense and pitching?

3 teams and only 1 playoff spot for the league champ

Apr 25, 2002
My expectations are in check...

But I still wouldn't doubt that they are competitive the whole year and play at least .500 baseball despite all the uknowns on the team. Moneyball may never win a championship, but Beane knows what he's doing. He has yet to let me down...once again, DESPITE all the big name players he's traded or released.