What happened to THE BOX MUSIC NETWORK???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Man that channel was the shit, what happened to it though. TECH would get alot of play on there, instead of depending on MTV or BET, because I still ain't seen it on either one of those channels.

Sep 4, 2002
Man you never heard of that??? It was better that BET or MTV. You did have to pay $2 to see a video, but you got to chose the video. You would just call the 900 number they had, and then every vidoe had a 3-digit number to it, and they would play it within minutes. They also had ALL the new vidoes that came out, at the buttom of the screen they showed the videos you could chose from, and if it was new it had the word "new" next to it. It was real tight.

Apr 25, 2002
the box was the shit they would show videos from the underground mtv and bet would'nt show.and they would show videos a couple months before they showed them on bet and mtv.i never had it where i live but i would watch it in sac.

Sep 4, 2002
ENDelt260 said:
I think The Box got bought out by MTV. Then any cable systems w/ The Box replaced it w/ M2.
Yeah I think that is what happened now that I think about it, because MTV2 did replace that channel. That sucks though.