What happened to HOT ONE RECORDZ in Sac?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
any new music coming out soon?
Chill, it was you who made that track right? "Who is is C-LiM?...I dont know"...I was listening to it a couple of weeks ago....it actually slapped.."Where's Waldo Loc?'' LMAO!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Chill, it was you who made that track right? "Who is is C-LiM?...I dont know"...I was listening to it a couple of weeks ago....it actually slapped.."Where's Waldo Loc?'' LMAO!!!

hahaha TommyJames! im starting to see a bunch of tommyjames wanna bes on the sicc but they doing it all wrong!

Feb 11, 2006
apart from knockin c-lim out on camera u cant get much better at exposing a fake ass rapper/net thug than goin to the hood he claims and asking the niggaz on the same block he claims if they know him...the answers are all the same..."NO".....props to big crazy

Dec 8, 2010
@HIM
YES I DESTROYED HOT ONE RECORDS BUT TO KEEP IT REAL HOT ONE WASNT DOING SHIT ANYWAYS....FAT CRAZY WENT TO JAIL AND ALL HIS EMPLOYEES GOT LAID OFF AND CAME TO WORK FOR ME....

C WALK MUSIC
wait...are you saying you are responsible for him going to jail? or maybe i'm just not understanding your post.