What Happend To Cuda / ADI Dist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big C

Sicc OG
May 21, 2002
ADI was fucking over toooo many people and I wasn't about to be a part of it. Money for chargebacks wasn't being allocated correctly and he was pressing behind labels backs. He was saying he was over inventoried and holding back on paying labels.
According to Leonard blacks are lazy and Mexicans are skeeky and kniving. I'M BLACK AND MEXICAN! Blacks and Mexicans had to either pay 50% towards chargebacks or 100% and white guys who owned rap labels were given an open line to chargeback.
I'm at 101 Distribution handling things over here. A lot younger crowd that has higher goals!
ADI wasn't given respect by Violet, Sonya, Jim, Tony or any of my buyers. They were always asking me when I was going to leave ADI and move on to a more credible distributor and work for someone not stuck in the ice ages.
I'm very happy where I'm at now. I make way more money, back on salary and working for a company that is actively nurturing relationships with key retail!
Hit me!
Cuda
--------------------------------------------------
Cuda Ramey
Director, Retail Sales, A&R
http://101distribution.com
2375 East Camelback Road, STE 500
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Tel: +1.866.4101DIS Ext: 241
Fax: +1.208.330.3302
mailto:[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------