what happen to jonnash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2009
i am a rep for jonnash he iz in the studio working on his new album cerrabellum he took some time off due to the actions of how the game was being played i will get an ok from him my self to leak out 1 or 2 new songs off the new album by the way he iz very personal about hiz music this album iz going to top the spokes man album which came out in late 07 he iz on a new label i wont get to that till i get an ok to say so about it jonnash iz coming back but you will get more out of him this time he will be every were but most important the streets in and out of the bay thank god for nash

Jan 5, 2009
thats what it do i havent seen or heard from him in a long time he did a good job by staying out the way not being on alot of other rappers shit dude can carry his on weight he just need to get noticed by the right people bay rappers need to step it up when this dude drops a album

Jan 6, 2009
lol dont think for a min he fell off in reality he never started jonnash iz the truth for the bay . you see its like this you got rappers and then you have artist nash would be in the artist department for one good reason. any body who drops a album from the bay who iz well known and the album iz stamped has he is ahead of his time what would you do when you no the game iz not in your favor

Aug 7, 2003
the spokesman was one of my favorite cds ever out the bay. just make sure he aint got miz dre on a lot of the songs tho. cant stand female rappers. so he's not with stack a dolla no more?