What happen to Droop E?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2006
He got a few tracks on Dem Hoodstarz new shit. Pick that up by the way. Droop-E got a track on there w/ E-A-Ski, and it sounds like an E-A-Ski beat, but the notes say that it's produced by Droop-E. Droop-E can't rap, but majority of his beats are sick.

Sep 17, 2006
dj pimp said:
droop is a very talented person. he has a HUGE futurw ahead of him, so laugh all u want, he can already buy and sell your ass 10 times over. hate on that beeeeotches
Damn, you related to Droop-E pimp? why you getting so hurt over the comments homie?

I think 40's got Droop-E sittin back, working on his rhyme writing skills, because his punchlines are terrible.

Dope ass beat maker, but he also needs to learn how to diversify his sound a little better.

By this time next year, Droop-E will be one of the most sought after producers in the industry. I still think he produced "Tell Me When To Go" & "Muslce Cars" and Lil Jon stamped his own name on it.

Apr 7, 2006
jeff dogg u.s.a said:
last slap i rememtner form him wsas "super sik wid it" and that comp "bay aera bridyges".

lately its trax, trakademics, seant, rick rock, easki shit... but notheing from drrop e?

?????
Cuzz Cuzz wit PSD
Ugh wit Dem Hoodstarz
I Want Your Girl wit Too Short
And there was a Jacka track dont know the name...

He's still keepin busy.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Imonone said:
Damn, you related to Droop-E pimp? why you getting so hurt over the comments homie?

I think 40's got Droop-E sittin back, working on his rhyme writing skills, because his punchlines are terrible.
maybe your bitch ass needs to learn how to read... where the fuck do i sound hurt? all i said was he's talented and has more paper than you... it looks like u the fool who's cryin

Sep 17, 2006
Damn kid, all I asked was a question. The hell you getting so defensive for? Your dissing other people for voicing there opinions on Droop-E. I just asked if you know dude or work for him, and wondering why you took such offense to what people said, including me.

I didn't attack you or say anything negative to you, maybe your just having a rough day?

Sep 17, 2006
dj pimp said:
droop is a very talented person. he has a HUGE futurw ahead of him, so laugh all u want, he can already buy and sell your ass 10 times over. hate on that beeeeotches
You sound angry as hell in this post all I wanted to know is if you got some kind of ties to Droop-E. You attacking me was uncalled for and immature. And I never said anything bad about Droop-E either.

Apr 5, 2006
i got a homie who lives near 40 and droop...

always wanted to kick it just to see em' in the neighborhood lol... i seriously think he's got somethin up his sleeve, he's not gonna sleep on this crucial opportunity period

Jun 3, 2006
dj pimp said:
pimp,you usually on top of your shit but...........you make it seem like he was broke and now he gettin it and is breaded out.im pretty sure he aint ever ever ever had to worry about where his next meal is gonna come from or why the lights got cut off.and i also think he was groomed to do this shit,like 40 made up his mind when droop was born.............thats it...im fittin to throw on super sic wit it right now

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i never said he was broke or any of that. i said he's getting HIS OWN paper. 18 years old and makin more money than anyone on here whos talkin shit. hes a good kid with serious talent and his chips are gonna grow for years to come

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Imonone said:
Damn kid, all I asked was a question. The hell you getting so defensive for? Your dissing other people for voicing there opinions on Droop-E. I just asked if you know dude or work for him, and wondering why you took such offense to what people said, including me.

I didn't attack you or say anything negative to you, maybe your just having a rough day?
no, i'm not related to him, but he is the homie. and i'm sorry if i came down hard on you. you quoted me when my original comment was not even directed at you.

Sep 17, 2006
dj pimp said:
no, i'm not related to him, but he is the homie. and i'm sorry if i came down hard on you. you quoted me when my original comment was not even directed at you.
Nah, it's all good, I just wondered if you knew him or anything like that.

Jun 11, 2006
some said trackademics has been makin hella beats this year ...
after his "From The Bay" and "Tell Me When To Go" remixes what has he done?
i like them remixes, but he got anything else goin?