What does red team think about J-Diggs rapping with blue team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
that, and because hella people would wanna kill him just to have the fame or title as the person that killed a well known west coast rapper.

because, you know.. those niggas have nothing else to do in there but try to impress other men.
At the end of the day x raided chose to PC up. Tupac wouldn't even go into PC and he's a much bigger name than x raided. Which is his choice,but I don't feel like he should continue to make "gangsta rap".

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
At the end of the day x raided chose to PC up. Tupac wouldn't even go into PC and he's a much bigger name than x raided. Which is his choice,but I don't feel like he should continue to make "gangsta rap".
bruh. tupac didnt kill a bunch of niggaz.
you cant even compare pac to raided when it comes to the case they caught.

dru down is not PC'd up either, but thats cuz he aint kill bunch of folks. u gettin where im comin from?

Jul 6, 2009
bruh. tupac didnt kill a bunch of niggaz.
you cant even compare pac to raided when it comes to the case they caught.

dru down is not PC'd up either, but thats cuz he aint kill bunch of folks. u gettin where im comin from?
There's no excuse to PC up. Once you do your aren't considered "real" anymore, So no I don't feel where your coming from. I forgive you for having no knowledge about being incarcerated and keepin it 100 though

Jun 5, 2004
Do you know for a fact that x actually asked to get put in pc? Cuz i read that the prison forced him to pc because he was hi profile inmate and would be a liability for them

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
tupac was in jail for what, sexual assault? x-raided murked his enemies grandma and had the murder weapon on his goddamn album cover

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
There's no excuse to PC up. Once you do your aren't considered "real" anymore, So no I don't feel where your coming from. I forgive you for having no knowledge about being incarcerated and keepin it 100 though
I've been incarcerated but it's nothin to be proud of and brag about.

If I went back to jail now that I'm grown I wouldn't have a problem pc up. Why? Because I'm grown and mature. And you have to be full retard to go on the mainline knowing someone gonna poke you or kill you. You gotta know when to swallow your pride and be an adult. If putting your life at risk and being a walking target is how you prove yourself to other men in jail that you're "real" then I want no part of it.

Only homosexuals want to show off and prove shit to other men. I can care less what others think of me. I'm my own person and I do ME.

Jul 6, 2009
Do you know for a fact that x actually asked to get put in pc? Cuz i read that the prison forced him to pc because he was hi profile inmate and would be a liability for them
I've never heard of anyone being forced into PC myself, and he could always act a fool and get put back on the main line