What do your coworker(s) do that pisses you off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
When I used to work in an office absolutely everything everyone did anoyed me. Same as everyone else, peoples smells, food smells, talking, music, micro-managing, all of it. It was exactly like the movie "Office Space". Now I drive a truck though, so Im alone most of the day, driving around San Jose listening to sports radio. The one thing that does bug me when Im at the plant is the obscene amount of complaining some people do. If somethings broke; fix it, if not; shut the fuck up and finish your work and go home.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
how about the people that talk to themselves?

or the ones that always want you to hang out with them after work....but you know damn well it would just be awkward?

How about the SHEEP...this are those first year assholes who are still living in the cloud of smoke that the company they work for actually gives a shit about them...they have that "LETS GO GET EM" attitude, takes their job WAY too seriously and are way too energetic. These are the idiots that make your company meetings last 3 hours instead of one, because they have all these dreams and ideas to make us all work harder...They always try and start dumb office functions like Hawaiian shirt day or Silly hat day, they send you pictures of their kids and advertise their garage sales to the whole company email list....and their cubicle has 157 decorative items, 200 pictures, a shrine, a fountain, and 14 plants, 12 comics she clipped, and a framed sign that says" I VOTED DUKAKIS "
Haha I hate when weirdos at work ask me to hang out. No, you're a loser. I'm saying that next time.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I hate when people always bring up the day of the week. Example:

Me: Hey, how's it goin?
Annoying person at work: Oooohh it's Monday.

I didn't ask what day of the week it was. I asked "how's it going." I understand people like the weekend, and I do too like everyone else, but people are always talking about how many days left until Friday.

I'll be in the break room getting coffee on Tuesday morning, and the person next to me in there will just randomly blurt out, "4 more days!"

shut up. I have a calender at my desk, I don't need you to constantly remind me what day it is.

[video=youtube;2AB9zPfXqQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AB9zPfXqQQ[/video]

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
there was this one girl who was the most awkward person I've met in my life. she would do this on BART and at work. I'm talking to another co-worker, and the awkward girl is sitting/standing 20 feet away, only the 2 of us are having a conversation, and out of the corner of my eye I'd see her staring and smiling at us... then she would chime in with some off the wall ass comment relating to our conversation like we were talking to her. I felt bad because she really wanted to be accepted, but she was so weird nobody liked her.

She would ask me a question about an email she received, so I'd go over to desk and stand behind her to read it, she'd turn around stare at me with her face like 2 feet away, just staring at me the whole time while I'm reading the email on her monitor... really fucking awkward.

also, when she laughed, it sounded like she was choking on something, or gasping for air... the most annoying laugh I've ever heard in my entire life. and she laughed at EVERYTHING... mostly her own comments that were never funny

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Dawgg, my lady comes home on the daily & tells me how many times & how many chicks are fucking CRYING, in her office.

CRYING? ....AT WORK!? Come the fuck on! I swear she has been there 2 years, & in her 2 years there, I have heard of more people crying at work, than I have ever seen in my entire career.

It is fucking retarded.
one of my friends from work got paid $200 less than he was suppose to and went and spoke to the pay office about it. the bitch in there told him it would be paid with his next pay but he said he needed it that week so he could pay rent. he didnt say it aggressively or anything and the bitch started crying lol

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
yeah that shit trips me out....Id go over an asian broad house and her mom would be yelling at me....im thinking i fucked up and didn take off my shoes or something...i mean she's was muggin me and yellin at me and Im just standing there like "WHAT DID I DO?"

homegirl tells me "she wants to know if your hungry"

i didnt understand a word and she sounded like Ken from SFII when he was doing the spinning kick...
i though i was gonna have to Hadouken a bitch....but it was cool
Haha. Shit sounds more like cantonese though lol. I don't have people yelling at me over here...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
What pissed me off the most for many years when I was iworking in an office in Germany was the radio...

Fuckin the same bullshit ass songs everyday. All day. I tried to change the station to oldies or news, but no...they had to listen to the same 30 fuckin songs for the 5 years I was working there.

I'd pay heaps of money to stap George Michael in the face for Last Christmas. That shit would be on all day from September to March. FUCK!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
people that stare are fuckin creepy....its like that feeling when you wake up and a female is just sitting there staring at you...like WTF?

WHISTLERS
this one muthafucka whistles the damn theme to Sanford and son everyday..of all song to whistle you chose Sanford and Son?

LETS HANG OUT CAUSE WE'RE EXACTLY ALIKE
He's also one of those "lets be best friends" type coworkers...hes invited me to hang out as his house like 10 times, and he lives like 50 miles away hahahaha...i always tell him "sure, if Im out that way I'll stop by" ...Im never out that way and never will be. I think when he asked me what my mom wanted for mothers day that really proved how off he is....mind you it was a nice gesture, but he bought my mama a gift....i never talked about my mama, never mentioned her, he's never met her,..i mean..thats nice and all but who the fuck does that? weirdo

He dated a black girl once and now he's gone from being "Syrian" to "Straight outta South Central"..he spends his time trying to convince me he how much of a "down brotha" he is and how "the man" is holding him back and how he "keeps it real"...i had to check him about him comin around say "whats up my nigga"...this dude is squarer than a pizza box, but listens to rap and always tries to start convos about rap.....his rap history knowledge is pitiful, I'd be like "yeah i remember when GLP was the shit" he be like " yeah they really did it big for the south, its too bad JT went to prison" or some off the wall ass comment.

POISONERS

the guy that complains about having to do his job.....acting like we're picking rice in thailand for 12 cents a day, everything is sooooo horrible. he poisons the office with his bitter attitude and tried to rally troops for a movement to change the entire company...which always fails because his ideas are so out of place. They are the type that always say they are going to go to the labor board, always says their checks are wrong, always blaming things on the customers, and they offer no solutions they just mention problems....15 minutes into their shift they are huffing and puffin and slamming drawers.
They feel they deserve 10 cigarette breaks a day, and should be allowed to come to work 15 minutes late everyday v(because its NEVER their fault) One guy tried to sue our company and demand 1 years salary for all the stress they put him through and for always harrassing him...What did they do to harrass him...? He was written up for attendance and dress code (that I GOT THAT SNOW FOR THE LOW tshirt isnt appropariate on a tuesday) and then pulled the race card...(he's black, so is our boss)

BURNED OUT COUGAR
Theres this 50 year old broad thats feels the need to come to my desk and tell me about her swinger sex life,shes hideous and looks like she used to get trains ran on her in a van after Black Sabbath concerts. She stands behind me and rubs her saggy tits on my head like its on accident, she the touchy feely type....it would take a liter of 151 and 4 shots of strychnine to get me to crawl into that dried up crevice...imagine joan rivers trying to molest you..

YAPYAPYAPYAPYAP ( in chun li's voice)
and then there the overly talkative ones..they always talk loud...and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, you could make the mistake of saying hello and get trapped listening to a 8 minute rant about the cost of cat litter,and a bunch of other non related bullshit...all i said was hello, i didnt ask you for a life update....just say hello and keep walking. Instead ..what happens?

ME: Hi

HER: Hi how are u

ME: Fine

HER: oh my god your not going to believe what happened, i just remembered that I was suppose to change my cat litter before i left, but i forgot to go to the store and buy more, and i dont like going to that store cause the jacked up the prices, and cat litter is so expensive, but i have cats and i have to buy it, and my cat is soooo cute, she black with yellow spots and she has an attitude, so I was making breakfast and then i remembered that i didnt have any milk, i iike milk, especially the milk at trader joe's, which remind me...ive supposed to call my friend joe, Joe like cats too, we went to highschool together but that was when i lived in LA, but i moved her cause my cat needed surgery, but that was after my grandma died..im gonna make more coffee, do you want some?"

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
BURNED OUT COUGAR
Theres this 50 year old broad thats feels the need to come to my desk and tell me about her swinger sex life,shes hideous and looks like she used to get trains ran on her in a van after Black Sabbath concerts. She stands behind me and rubs her saggy tits on my head like its on accident, she the touchy feely type....it would take a liter of 151 and 4 shots of strychnine to get me to crawl into that dried up crevice...imagine joan rivers trying to molest you..
lol. I have one of those at my job... she never tried to hit on me, but she dresses like a girl in her 20s about to go to the club on Friday night... every fucking day

she's gotta be at least in her 50's... and will rock some shit like a short ass leopard mini skirt and stilettos. she's not even one of those really hot older bitches who keeps herself in really good shape. why the fuck would you think it's ok for you to ever dress like that... especially at work

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
man I work in a warehouse, I swear to god its like high school... fake, phoney, part-time broads run wild in this place I wish I could burn the whole thing to the ground.. plus I think these chinamen are laundering money on the inside

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
to keep it real I havnt I'm brand new at this place but I promise ima knock every single yellow broad in that thing, I got that fever sense I started I just wish there was more of it! that's the major down fall of warehouse type jobs pussy is slim to NONE

Aug 23, 2002
I work at a large mortgage company. The owner of the business is a huge charitable person, and likes to hire complete fuck tards that can only count to potato just to be nice. So he happened to give his maid a job in my department to earn extra income.

This lady is dumber than anything I have ever witnessed. My boss has tried every which way to get her fired, but since she is the owner's maid, nothing can be done. They made a job for her just to keep her busy. She literally sits on our mortgage system and finds out where the file locations for files are and writes them down and puts them in order.

She has what I guess is a nervous kind of tick, where she hums non stop. All day every day she hums. While she is eating she hums. She does this all day every day. Not even a song just hums the same 1 tone all day. It gets even better than that, she chomps gum all day every day. I mean chomps hard while she is humming. she buys huge boxes of gum at costco so she never runs out. Its like clockwork. She gets in at 8:15 and opens the gum then proceeds to hum and chomp her gum for the rest of the day. She was moved to an area completely away from everyone because of this. Nobody could stand it.

I got promoted about 4 months ago and there were no empty bigger cubicles, except for directly across from her. I get to hear this shit all day every fucking day. I have day dreams about just killing this bitch.

Jan 30, 2007
I work in an office surrounded by predominantly middle aged divorced women and my supervisor is a 300lb bisexual who claims she lost her husband to world of warcraft and walks around all day whistling the smurfs theme. And this isn't a fat bitch that knows she's fucking fat, she wears fucking clothes a hot bitch with a bangin body would wear.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I work at a large mortgage company. The owner of the business is a huge charitable person, and likes to hire complete fuck tards that can only count to potato just to be nice. So he happened to give his maid a job in my department to earn extra income.

This lady is dumber than anything I have ever witnessed. My boss has tried every which way to get her fired, but since she is the owner's maid, nothing can be done. They made a job for her just to keep her busy. She literally sits on our mortgage system and finds out where the file locations for files are and writes them down and puts them in order.

She has what I guess is a nervous kind of tick, where she hums non stop. All day every day she hums. While she is eating she hums. She does this all day every day. Not even a song just hums the same 1 tone all day. It gets even better than that, she chomps gum all day every day. I mean chomps hard while she is humming. she buys huge boxes of gum at costco so she never runs out. Its like clockwork. She gets in at 8:15 and opens the gum then proceeds to hum and chomp her gum for the rest of the day. She was moved to an area completely away from everyone because of this. Nobody could stand it.

I got promoted about 4 months ago and there were no empty bigger cubicles, except for directly across from her. I get to hear this shit all day every fucking day. I have day dreams about just killing this bitch.
I started to get annoyed just by reading that. Especially the nonstop gum smacking. My condolences brother.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Mostly it's this girl that always says "huh?".
She will ask me a question and before I even answer she goes "huh!?"

Or if you say something to her she goes "huh!?"
now i know im not psychotic and this isnt just crazy person behavior

every time someone says "huh?" after i say something in clear english, i just look at them with one eye halfway closed until they repeat the entire sentence i just said, verbatim... and then go "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY HUH, THEN? YOU HEARD THE SHIT!"

i might actually kill someone over this very same issue eventually, or ima start checkin people for wires, either or, the shit bothers me that much

edit: the shit bothers me so much i just picked up a red plastic cup and sent that shit sailing across the room for no reason other than needing to get some rage out