What do YOU think Tech's next single should be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What should Tech's next single be?

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2002
Make a new fuckin' album, and stop asking questions that don't matter a fuck.

It seems like all you kats do at Strange, is take our opinions, and do the opposite anyhow. Or am I the only one who's noticed?

::coughcoughImaPlayacoughcough::

Nov 14, 2002
I don't mean you though... I know it came off that way, but I meant it in a generic way towards Strange, really.

Im A Playa is the song Tech wanted to do a single/video for all along......so evidently they aren't listening to you or it's main artist.
This sentence speaks a thousand words, whether people notice it or not... Instead of reading between the lines I'll read between a few letters. Considering "Strange Music" is Travis and Tech, and you say "they aren't listening to you or it's main artist"...

Well nevermind.

::wink::

"Don't nobody wanna deal with a nigga that got it together for real and even think his own thoughts"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
alright....maybe i should have said MSC/Strange....because its more than Travis and Tech calling the shots....but you're right....it's a moot point anyway because the single and video is about to be pushed so who cares?

and why do people keep making posts like this?

Feb 6, 2003
techn9nehq said:
alright....maybe i should have said MSC/Strange....because its more than Travis and Tech calling the shots....but you're right....it's a moot point anyway because the single and video is about to be pushed so who cares?

and why do people keep making posts like this?
cause i am curious?

Nov 14, 2002
I see.

Imma keep quiet on this thread for a while, but this specific topic strikes a chord with me in a bunch of ways. I'm thinking you less of a bitch if I'm reading you right.

Oh, and for the record, I was mistakenly under the impression that you(Nick) had started the thread. My bad on that.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
I see.

Imma keep quiet on this thread for a while, but this specific topic strikes a chord with me in a bunch of ways. I'm thinking you less of a bitch if I'm reading you right.

Oh, and for the record, I was mistakenly under the impression that you(Nick) had started the thread. My bad on that.

you've been drinking this afternoon haven't you?

Nov 14, 2002
Nah. I'm waiting on that actually. My ass just got back from a day of work. I'm also hopped the fuck up on a full jumbo-fuckin'-huge-assed-big gulp full of some random Red Bull sorta shit.

And I do more than sell old women their grandsons birthday cards.

How come any time I'm polite around here, everyone thinks I'm drunk? LoL.