WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ARE LOGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think it's tight artwork no doubt...but I'm just a little confused about the character...if it's Buy Mai Records...how'd he get all that stuff?..haha..all good

Apr 25, 2002
whats up mike and jimmy

this is errelevent from the excelsior's (stoneybrook) boy - two of you dropped verses at his spot about a month ago - i dont think you were one of them jimmy - anyways, the track is heated, it just needs to be finished up for the album (check the sig) - errelevent will be getting at you for that soon. good luck on your project and lets make it crack.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: whats up mike and jimmy

NICKpro RM said:
this is errelevent from the excelsior's (stoneybrook) boy - two of you dropped verses at his spot about a month ago - i dont think you were one of them jimmy - anyways, the track is heated, it just needs to be finished up for the album (check the sig) - errelevent will be getting at you for that soon. good luck on your project and lets make it crack.
Yeah man I missed the session, but I heard what yall put down. Shit sound good...Right on Nick

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Man....yall need to keep real close attention to my folks at Buymai......most say that bout everyone on this site...but this is no joke...pick up the shyt they drop aight, cause you will not be dissappointed. :devious:

BTW - anyone diggin that site that foo playarae hooked up? :)

PR.