WHAT DO U WANNA HEAR???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2005
DAGo on FIRE right NOW, shit is known,but what are u lookin for out of a dago rapper,somethin u aint heard that u would just be like,"this shit makes tha dago rap game complete???"let me know..me im thinkin we need some club joint i mean dam-niccas came out and just thugged the game out like a rebirth of NWA....

Dec 28, 2004
yeah, that's what i'm talking about. I feel that dago has good rappers such as Lil CS, ecay, mitchy slick, damu, mackvillin, complex, vmf and a few others, but at the same time, It seems like everyone from dago are rappers now, a lot of wack fools too. I know some of the well known dudes just try to help out dudes coming up but man....some are just wack! I appreciate ecay and Lil cs albums because they smash all the way through and it's mostly them on the album....you buy other albums and it seems like there's 30 different guess appearances, fuck all that, if I buy a Lil CS album, i want to hear CS.

Apr 20, 2005
WESTBOUND said:
an Ecay Mitch and Lil Cs album

they should come out with a song and make it as gangsta as possible but radio/video friendly and just start infecting radio stations. Whether its some club shit or just on some gangsta shit.