What do m.f'z do?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
What do you do?

Reason for this thread is basically some get right feel? Ok, theres going back to school, the military, winnin the lottery, We have so many options, but the time, some of us dont have.. Im tryin to figure out what I wanna do/ become. Im not too into school, & FUCK goin in the military. What yall mutha fuckaz do?

Holla at ya folks

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Im knowin school is the thing to do. Theres just nothing Im interested in. I want to do something that isnt straining. At the sametime make "good money" thats all its about to me. All I see. I know I can be anything, a doctor whatever besides societies stereotype. I wanna lay back like a boss & do things on my own time & just be G-Q. I dont mind wearin a tie everyday. If it impresses the ladies Im all for it. Im just impatient about the time it takes for some careers. 2yrs Is all bueno. Good lookin folks, Keep it comin

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
im in the usmc....im a motor transport operater...its ok but id rather be back home smoking a phatty...its only 4 years of my life and it pays for college and puts me on the right track for starting out my life...

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I'm goin for my degree in Business Management/Administration, got one more year. Would be done by now but legal shit fucked me up. I work for a telemarketing place here, so if anybody here is from the midwest, you see a number appear on your caller ID about 5 times a day, and hear a hostile black dude on ur answerin machine? Next time I call, remember to pick up! lol

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^^lmao, Good lookin out, but I guess it only counts when pay is involved. lol
But how about a private pic of you for my screensaver? Would be sufficient pay! @ Sgt :classic:

lol

I go to MO-West @ Jar

Apr 25, 2002
Do you need to delete the PM's that you've sent? Go to your "Sent Folder" and delete all those and see if it works....