what cities make up the KILLAVALLEY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Killa Valley is the label name... but we reppin the 209 Merced area... shit the whole valley Merced, modesto, stockton, tracy, lodi, manteca, hanford, madera, fresno and everywhere in between

May 13, 2002
thanks for the quick reply MS... i gotta see wussup wit the 209 area cuz i dont realy go out there that much... my parents wants to move out to stockton so im bout to go out there to check tha place out for them... aite mayn, peace..

Aug 30, 2002
dulowproduction.com
Yo I be from the "NIckle Nickle Nina" Fresno CA and we be big as fuck. Out here KVE be pretty well know'n. I was woundering if someone would hit me back if you can send some promo shit down here. Just want everyone to know whats going on.. Holla BAck. Oh yea did you guys ever try to work with D.E. (Degree) hes coming up big time!!

Apr 25, 2002
i remember a few months back,The Record(our newspaper) had i story on the front page about rappin,freestylin and battling shit(then they brought up a story about a cat over here that got shot and they say witnesses say it was because of a battle) and they had a picture with a caption and it said somethin' like "some one and someone from somethin high freestyle battling over a beat from young droop from merced.thought that looked pretty nice,rather than them foos bumpin some mainstream shit....