what chall drink up in the club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
beer
mixed drinks
shots
wut kinds
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
im not old enuff to get in any clubs but id be drinking sum seagrams gin straight, fukk beer that shit is nasty and u gotta sit there and drink a whole shitload of it

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
I dont hit up the clubs too much no more, why waste my hard earned money on some shit that will be over in like 10 minutes? lol
They got a few cooh bars here thats just like the clubs but less violent, and dont let out so easy. But when I do go we post in the parkin lot or go hella deep and hope shit dont jump off. Or we hit up them college parties on the all u can drink nights and soon as they crack open the kegs, they know its on!

Drinks?

Beer (If not Olde E, Corona or Budweiser)
Gin
Kamikaze
Bacardi
Vodka and Lime
Whiskey
A # of other shit

Apr 25, 2002
Hurricane
Whiskey Sour
Long Island
Mai Tai's
Straight shots...

but I always drink at my place before i go.
Like last night, me, my girl and my homie drank a fifth of rum, and then went to the club. ended up buying a hurricane, and whiskey sour there. so it was cool.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
Pinche said:
Its aight, I'm more old school wit mine tho. Thunderbird or the MD 20/20, shit keeps me str8. Or just a Olde E
Thats what im sayin. fuck spendin a grip for a 12 pack, and then have to drink so much fuckin beer just to get drunk. I'll just get 2 40's for $5 and get twisted. Or just spend $3.25 and get some Orange Jubilee MD. thats the way to go. I buy Castillo Rum too for $6.95 a fifth. shits good too.

shadow

Dec 4, 2002
Pinche said:
Thunderbird or the MD 20/20, shit keeps me str8. Or just a Olde E
That's all we used to drink bacc in the day. We were some broke people and underage. Drinking it now, I think how could I have ever liked this stuff? But I guess when you don't have no money, it doesn't matter how it tastes as long as it gets you F@#$ed up.

Me.......I haven't drank for a while. I drink maybe once a year and it has to be a special occasion. Otherwise, you can call me "Designated Shylo". :cool:

Apr 26, 2002
Long Island Iced teas get me fucked up, it pretty much all alcohol and a little bit of other shit just to color it. Most the time I can't even taste the alky in it. Drink a few of those and I'm brain gone.

I turn 21 at the end of March, Then I can drink in the clubs/bars or whatever. I think me and my homies are gonna go ver to dave and busters, get faded and play sum arcade games.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Yeah the long island ice tea does it for me. I get to perkin before the club. You'll find that the bar can break you. $7 buck drinks & shit. I'll spend a dub-fiva max.