what bay area rapper could

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
Go into almost any hood and be cool.. im talken bout get out on foot an blow grapes wit the young niggas.. I know mess go every where but who have yall seen in yall hoods???

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
any muthafucka -not just rappers- thats real wit his can go anywhere and not be worried but you cant go to someones turf like you running shit dont start none wont be none

22hog

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2006
bay bosses said:
well if u aint in the hood I aint talken to yo square ass then goo comment on somebody else shit
hahahaha!! CALM DOWN KILLER.

this thread is dumb...im sorry sweetie..LOL

abs7m

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I don't be respondin on here too much but imma have to agree wit chree^ the way shit is right now in the yay wit the young niggs goin nuts. I don't think nobody is good in erryhood. NOBODY!

Apr 22, 2006
bay bosses said:
I didn't know yuk was still n the hood hella people say he dnt b n the town
Yuk was in the vill (65th) 2 weeks ago.. He dont live in the town no more tho..

But 4real tho this thread stupid why u care who on the block ? And if u on the block allday that mean you aint gettin no money.. If u was really on the block u would know who be on the block and who dont.. Nuthing but gay ass threads on siccness lately

Apr 24, 2006
ON SOME REAL SHIT.....SEFF THA GAFFLA... he's from Fillmoe, been in the Black Hole, Sunnydale, Double Rock, VG's, Hollister, East Oakland, West Oakland, EPA, all of Vallejo and that ain't even the half of it....ask anyone from any one of these hoods and they'll say the same.