WHAT BAY AREA CITY HAS THE FINEST LATINAS????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
WHAT CITY GOT SOME FINE ASS LATIN HOES. TO ME I THINK THE FINEST LATINAS ARE IN HAYWARD AND SAN JO. DAM WHEN I GO TO THESE CITIES I BE LIKE DAM WHERE U HOES BEEN. LOL WHAT CITY YALL THINK HAS SOME FINE ASS LATINAS?

Jan 21, 2004
San Jo got more but from what im hearin they hella stucc up money hungry hoes.......you need ta hit the Valley cities like Stoccton n Sac where all they care about is gettin fucced up for the night......you got a blunt a bottle and a buccet thas all you need.....

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
NASTY PIMP COMIN' CORRECT, THERE BE FINE LATINA ASS EVERYWHERE, AND THATS REAL. EVEN THE LATIN FEMALES THAT ARE MIXED WITH WHITE, BLACK, ASAIN, IT DOESNT MATTER. YOU CAN SPOT THE LATIN DECENT IN THEM SOMEWHERE.

Jan 21, 2004
thas a tuff one....ive seen hella fine broads from all of em....id say Cuba but then theres some notch ass Ricans....and then dont get me started on the Colombianas.....im gonna go even and say USA since most the ones you see here are producrs of they parents who met here.......

Apr 25, 2002
CcytzO said:
San Jo got more but from what im hearin they hella stucc up money hungry hoes.......you need ta hit the Valley cities like Stoccton n Sac where all they care about is gettin fucced up for the night......you got a blunt a bottle and a buccet thas all you need.....

sounds like my type of area

Oct 19, 2002
theres fine latinas all over the bay...on some nationality shit, i seen some notches is spain, now that im in FL i've seen all kinds of nice pieces of cuban, nicoya, colombian (especially these chics), & chilean ass too. And Brazil has always been known for seriously permiscous and freaky bitches lol

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
no biased to this at all,but watsonville has some notches per capita. There are plenty plenty fine latinas in watson. Gilroy has a grip too. San jo does, but like someone said, they about that money up there, i can't fuck with it.

brazil is just rediculous. Not sure what they are in guyana, they look like puerto ricans almost, but some of the most gorgeous women i've ever seen are from there. I love my mexicanas tho

Apr 25, 2002
bitches in san jo all about money? thats a laugh..its greedy hoes in every city..san jo has a million citizens so its gonna be more coo bomb bittys and more shady greedy hoes...but it aint like greedy hoes is a southbay thing only..that shit is universal

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Mtown Criminal said:
bitches in san jo all about money? thats a laugh..its greedy hoes in every city..san jo has a million citizens so its gonna be more coo bomb bittys and more shady greedy hoes...but it aint like greedy hoes is a southbay thing only..that shit is universal
granted, but there is far more money in san jo than watson, so your chances of finding a money grubbin bootch go way up. It's like out here on long island. So many people have money out here, that most of them just get used to dating doods with bmw's and benzes. Not to say that you can't get a broad out here or in san jo that ain't like that, but your chances are far more slim.

Jan 21, 2004
I heard Brazil has one of the highest rates of HIV/AIDS infected patients......watch out!!!!

and M Town trust me ive lived and been to many spots and lilke i said the Valley broads are way less piccy....the thing is they all money hungry and gold diggin but to the Valley hos you a baller if you got a blunt a bottle and a buccet........