what album did u sleep on?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
damn, it's crazy so many people say they were sleepin on MD...i just kinda assume u muthafuckers grew up on him too. i envy you cats though...u got a lot of tight albums that you've yet to hear.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Mr. Sandman - 10% Love Me 90% Hate Me. Only copped the re-release and even then only gave it one spin. Pulled it back out last summer and had it in the ride for a minute, album bumps hard, one of my favourites.

Matter of fact there's probably more like this too - anytime a CD pleasantly surprises me, or I only soak it the second time I play it, a year after copping it, that is slept on, there's probably like 100 albums like that for me.

Like the last Young Ridah CD, and there was a CD by Ballin Ass Dame which I only felt way after I bought it. And it took a while to get all of Luni Coleone and Hollow Tip's CD's but in the end I did cos I'm feeling that shit, Luni especially.

Haha so maybe I sleep on the Sac is what it is, truthfully I never slept on many Bay artists, always loved them from the get go. Guce is prolly the only cat I can honestly say I was ever late on.

Oh and let me add any recent JT album. I got put off by all the recycles and didn't cop Illegal Game and Who Grind Like Us. When I finally did, I wish I'd got them sooner, JT never fell off, I wasn't disappointed.

Lastly, I was bumping 40's Grit and Grind recently... I loved it straight out the gate but after hearing his latest album I feel like I slept on that a little since it now seems like probably his last great CD. Hate me for saying that all you want.

Aug 26, 2005
I slept on Mac Dre- Al Boo Boo until like a few months before he died.

I bought Rydah J. Klyde's first album, and never really bumped it until 2004, and realized how hard the shit slaps.

On a mainstream tip, I slept on Webbie- Savage Life. Anybody that ain't got that Webbie album needs to get up on that shit immediately! It ain't left my deck in a couple months.