what a fucking weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
trust me i cant wait for kids and i know ill love it...just wish it was planned and i was a little more financially stable
Whether u were reAdy or not I know I wasn't ready when I had my first but I went from bumming at moms to stepping my game up now I got 4kids a house it seems like it may be harder but it will all come together smooth trust.i was was lucky if I didn't have kids I'd still be bumming like half of my siccnes fans here lmao.u all know who u r the one stuck on mommies titties still lol but ya I always worked so I wasn't to much of a bum but being at moms till ur in ur 30s ain't a good look and kids make u grow up fast,but u do still get ur bum ass dads there everywhere.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
trust me i cant wait for kids and i know ill love it...just wish it was planned and i was a little more financially stable
I kno the feelin G. My son wasnt planned at all but I had to do what I had to do. I dont know your situation but hopefully at least one of you have a good family backing...basically people that are down to help. The shit tripped me out when we went to the doctor and heard the first heartbeats....for both my kids.

Nigga was hella happy...and nervous as fuck at the same damn time.

Feb 3, 2014
I kno the feelin G. My son wasnt planned at all but I had to do what I had to do. I dont know your situation but hopefully at least one of you have a good family backing...basically people that are down to help. The shit tripped me out when we went to the doctor and heard the first heartbeats....for both my kids.

Nigga was hella happy...and nervous as fuck at the same damn time.
we both have families that would help us without any question..but im not that type of person..we'll make it work somehow

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
so friday im at famous daves eating awesome food and getting piss fucking drunk...continued getting piss drunk later that evening...saturday morning my gf tells me she is pregnant...weve been joking about it lately cause her hooters have been sensitive...we go to the doctor and shes fucking SEVEN WEEKS pregnant...talk about a fucking life changing event....i just want whiskey and burritos
a glimpse into your future, breh

Jun 5, 2004
not that any of you really give a shit...but left the doctor a few hours ago...my girl had an ultrasound and she had a miscarriage...thanks for all the advice and kind words...and not so kind...time to get drunk...again
Thats always kinda a wierd situation... U never know tho it could be a blessing in disguise. Maybe this will give u a little time to plan and have some more stability if you decide you still want children

One of my aunties kept having miscarriges, like 3-4 plus to the point where they thought she couldnt get pregnant...

And then about 11 months later she gave birth to my lil cousins, twins.