whas up wit Don Toriano?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

Yeah. Don Toriano is young know. I been trying to get my hands on a copy of that...
This year who knows? Fully Loaded group album followed by solos from Big Rich, Bailey and Don Toriano. Looking forward to some new shit from Done Deal especially the Willie Hen solo.

Feb 19, 2003
Downunda-Connec said:
Yeah. Don Toriano is young know. I been trying to get my hands on a copy of that...
This year who knows? Fully Loaded group album followed by solos from Big Rich, Bailey and Don Toriano. Looking forward to some new shit from Done Deal especially the Willie Hen solo.
Yup. If I remember correctly, Big Rich left several posts on BART about future releases, and I BELIEVE he said that a new Fully Loaded group CD would come out before the solos. Whenever they do come out, though, you know they'll be worth the wait.

PEACE!

Jun 3, 2004
Yeh definately that Young Know "Takin it to da next" was sick as fuck. Plus out of all of the Fully Loaded members Young Know aka Don Toriano was the only member who was able to hold down a whole album. And on top of dat Don Toriano was able to hold down an Album that was tight ass fuck. I need to get my hands on dat one again. Cus I wonder if Done Deal is gonna re-release that album under DONE DEAL? THem beats were tight for its time too ,thats y KPOO was playing it back in 1996 ot 1997 when it came out. An for all them folks feelin me on how YOUNG KNOW aka DON TORIANO's solo ablum was tight will notice that, that album is like 8-7 years old and you all know dat DON TORIANO must have an album some where out there and DONE DEAL needs to hurry up an put that shit out cus i seen dat YOUNG KNOW "The BAd SeeD" advertisement on the "Re-loaded" album so dat means DONE DEAL is DUE to Put out DON TORIANO's Album. It's summer time too........ Come on now DONE DEAL can we get a release date for Don Toriano's album?

May 13, 2003
Don Toriano - The Bad Seed is finished and could possibly be released this summer if the powers that be (Done Deal) allow it. Done Deal wants to release a new Fully Loaded album first but for all you Bay Area rap fans this Bad Seed shit is the one. Good music and real lyrics, more like a 2004 Young Know album. It'll be out real soon. E-mail Done Deal and let them know if you want it out now!