*WESTSIDE CONNECTION* speak on thir album 'Terrorist Threats' and what its all about.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003

Ice Cube, Mack 10 and WC are preparing to drop Terrorist Threats, the latest Westside Connection album.

Like their multiplatinum Bow Down, the group is going against the grain and calling out the rap game.

In the process, the trio hope to drop some gem's while they have their listeners ears.

"It was thought put into the whole album," Cube told AllHipHop.com. "You can not only listen to the album, but it can inspire you. We are tackling a couple of different subjects."

Ice Cube has labeled the album an "intelligent" one, which touches on a variety of subjects as opposed to an album filled with radio friendly rap.

The album tackles the current state of rap music, what a "real pimp" does and other forms of street knowledge.

"The whole thing is...never pimp a hoe pimp a CEO," Cube continued. "We just trying to inject some energy back into the people this time. We didn't want to make an album that you dance to or listen to talk bout who you wanna f*ck and that stuff. We just talking about real stuff that street politic."

Westside Connection's Terrorist Threats hits stores December 9th.

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
The West Coast needs more heavy hittas like West Side Connection. Their new video is off the hook wit Dub-C smokin a cubin cigar while his bitch waters his weed plants in his bedroom, now thats gangsta. I wanna hear the rest of the album and hopefully like Cube said, it won't just be music for the radio or to dance to.

Jul 21, 2002
hell yeah westside connection always droppen heat. cant wait to pick upthe album on dec 9th. its going to be straight gangsta fuck all these wanna be gangsta's on the radio.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Their new video is off the hook wit Dub-C smokin a cubin cigar while his bitch waters his weed plants in his bedroom, now thats gangsta.
Actually; thats "acting" and "entertainment".

Now if I stroll over to Dub's crib and we kiccin it on the couch, chiefing, and his lady starts waterin the budd plants in the living room.....
now thats cooooooooooooooooool.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well what the f*ck were you expecting? I'm tired of so many folks negative comments on albums nowadays that most of yall need to quit posting or buying/downloading rap music altogether.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
lmao get the fuck outta here^. Did I hurt your favorite artist or someshit? Fucking detriot faggot. All I said was i was epxecting more since it was getting so hyped up online. I rather go back and keep slaping that new Keak.

Dec 27, 2002
My boy laced me with a copy of this shit, and I have bumped it about 59 times in a row. This shit is seriously in danger of bangin even harder than Bow Down. I will be buying it when it drops, the gangsta the killa and the dope deala earned my dough.

"It's so many rappers in love.. on the radio
It's so many fake ass thugs.. on the radio"

Feb 19, 2003
Vyasadeva said:
My boy laced me with a copy of this shit, and I have bumped it about 59 times in a row. This shit is seriously in danger of bangin even harder than Bow Down. I will be buying it when it drops, the gangsta the killa and the dope deala earned my dough.

"It's so many rappers in love.. on the radio
It's so many fake ass thugs.. on the radio"
Did you hear the whole thing? I've heard "Lights Out", "Gangsta Nations", "So Many Rappers In Love", "Call 911", "Pimp The System" and "Get Ignit" (on WEST COAST AFTERSHOCK). The beat on "Get Ignit" could have been stronger, IMHO, but I thought the other five songs were dope. Cube seems to do well on collabs...

Judging from what little I've heard, it's not the same vibe as BOW DOWN, but hey, that CD came out seven years ago, and it's a different time. TERRORIST THREATS probably won't change the world, but at least it'll give people who like real L.A. street Rap something that THEY can listen to after all the love songs and shit...

How are the other songs?

PEACE!