Western Conference Finals Suns Vs Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the conference finals?

• Suns

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Lakers

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • I can't decide

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2003
I'm not guessing that teams were trying to acquire him, it is an established FACT that teams were trying to get him but the Lakers refused to give him up. As for you thinking Bynum is a bust, and your method of determining a "bust"... smh. Do you REALLY just look at the statline? (Hint: Odom/Gasol) You DO realize he was the starting center when the Lakers won the NBA championship last year, right? Hahaha.

And here I thought you actually knew basketball. No, really I did.

Edit: In regards to him being in an developmental stage, he is 22 years old buddy. He has a lot to learn.

May 2, 2002
I'm not guessing that teams were trying to acquire him, it is an established FACT that teams were trying to get him but the Lakers refused to give him up. As for you thinking Bynum is a bust, and your method of determining a "bust"... smh. Do you REALLY just look at the statline? (Hint: Odom/Gasol) You DO realize he was the starting center when the Lakers won the NBA championship last year, right? Hahaha.

And here I thought you actually knew basketball. No, really I did.
No, I look at the fact that he gets shit on by guys 6 inches shorter than him. I look at the fact that the only facet to his offense is putbacks and little jump hooks right under the hoop. The fact that he cant guard in the post without fouling or getting shit on.

question is, what the fuck do YOU judge him on? cuz he "was the starting center when they won the chip"? who the fuck cares? wasnt fisher their STARTING point guard? is he a HOFer too? lol@you laker cats. yall truly dont know shit about basketball. I know more about your ho ass team than you do.

Jan 12, 2006
question is, what the fuck do YOU judge him on? cuz he "was the starting center when they won the chip"? who the fuck cares? wasnt fisher their STARTING point guard? is he a HOFer too? lol@you laker cats. yall truly dont know shit about basketball. I know more about your ho ass team than you do.
wow you really are a dumb fuck! fisher might not be a hall of famer but ill take what hes done for the lakers organization.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
damn so many games in a series, why not use the global/nfl type system with 1 game? already over 100 games in a season..

May 2, 2002
well while ethereal and ironlungs are blowing eachother in whatever wonderland they're living in, I'll stay in reality and stick by my valid points.

debating is obviously not in your repertoire of incredible skills.

Mar 18, 2003
No, I look at the fact that he gets shit on by guys 6 inches shorter than him. I look at the fact that the only facet to his offense is putbacks and little jump hooks right under the hoop. The fact that he cant guard in the post without fouling or getting shit on.
I highlighted the parts of this post that were INCORRECT. And thusly, I will respond to the rest. I will not bother with useless, unsubstantiated rhetoric aimed at stirring a pot of shit.

Moving on.

1. "HOFer too?" Who said Bynum was a "HOFer" (see rhetoric comment).

2. "Who the fuck cares?" The people who signed him and the coach who started him thinking he was a piece to winning a title? Opps, I. Cold.

Lastly, LOL @ your attempt to get under my skin. I actually like to discuss subjects like this. Choose this tactic if you will, I don't care, I'm content in knowing you do so because you've already lost.

I would elaborate on how I judge him, but seeing as how you took the intellect out of this discussion, I'll refrain from doing so.

:cool:

Mar 18, 2003
well while ethereal and ironlungs are blowing eachother in whatever wonderland they're living in, I'll stay in reality and stick by my valid points.

debating is obviously not in your repertoire of incredible skills.
So because we both think Bynum is good you think we're "blowing each other"? And you follow this by saying we lack the ability to dabate?

You've just substantiated everything I said in my previous post.

Once more, I'm not going to indulge in such trivial discussion.

May 2, 2002
darn.. I was so hoping you would take the time to shower me with your vast knowledge of the nba and andrew bynum. who will I learn from now?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Calling Bynum a bust is retarded. He's 22; he's still learning the ropes. He'll be fine. The knock against him is he's injury prone. When healthy, he's a beast. Robin, or Brook, or whatever Lopez brother is on the Suns, is not stopping him when he's healthy.

With that said, he's NOT healthy, so he's not going to be relevant in this series.

Besides...he might not even be on the Lakers next year. He'll probably get dealt in a sign and trade with Toronto for Bosh.

May 2, 2002
Im sorry, I dont recall praising lopez like hes the second coming of Christ.

And this is his second season in the league. He didnt see the court at all his first season. But since you brought it up, hes averaging 5 rpg in 19 minutes. Bynum plays over 30 mins a game and averages 8. So you average that out, they're getting the same number of rebounds per 48 minutes. Way to bring up a valid point lol.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Im sorry, I dont recall praising lopez like hes the second coming of Christ.

And this is his second season in the league. He didnt see the court at all his first season. But since you brought it up, hes averaging 5 rpg in 19 minutes. Bynum plays over 30 mins a game and averages 8. So you average that out, they're getting the same number of rebounds per 48 minutes. Way to bring up a valid point lol.
Point being...YOU SAID that if a player is a 7 footer and not averaging 10 rebounds, he's a bust. Now you're making excuses for Lopez. "He didn't see the court at all..." like Bynum did. He missed a TON with injuries. And like it or not, he's still ONLY 22, coming right out of high school. Lopez played plenty of big time college ball. He got tons of experience playing as the go-to guy, or at least one of them, against solid competition.

He's also averaging almost twice as many points as Lopez. A ''bust'' is the job the front office in Phoenix has done over the past 10 years, trying to win a championship.

Mar 18, 2003
The thing is, no one said he was the second coming of Christ, OR a future HOF. These are labels that only Indrid and phil have used. I really don't know where that shit came from.

May 2, 2002
Ive been watching basketball for a long time. And Ive NEVER seen a player in the history of the game complain and whine as much as kobe does. He is the biggest fucking bitch that has ever played the sport.