west coast underground

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2003
Good lookin' out to everybody who bought my album. It's somethin' new for Dago, cause we need some variety. We also need for niggas to support the west and quit ridin' the east coast-down south bandwagon. We got niggas like Ras Kass, Crooked I, Jayo Felony, Yuk Mouth, Kam, Sly Boogy, Alkaholiks, Rosco, Dilated Peoples, Heiroglyphics, etc... These niggas spit just as good or better than alot of the east and everybody in the south. The only niggas out here that get love from the mainstream is Dre's camp and Snoop. Most of the niggas on the east coast sound alike. They all say the same shit. 50 Cent makes good songs, but he's a simple-simon-sing-a-long nigga who's about as good as Ja Rule. Tha Game is claimin' Compton, but soundin' like he from Queens. I think this slump is kinda good for the west, cause niggas need to step it up. Support this West Coast Underground Movement. Peace to Bay-Loc, Cricet and the whole Dago scene.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
your CD was pretty dope Complex, keep that shit up...sorry tho, i'm feelin some of the south and have been for quite a lonG time, that underGround shit knoccs homey, checc it out Tommy WriGht, Playa Fly..

Sep 16, 2003
Thanks for the support M-1, and I feel you on the south. I like some of them niggas too. Niggas like T.I., the whole Dungeon Family, Devin The Dude, Scarface, David Banner, Young Bloodz, etc... Some of them niggas got spits, but I just feel like alot of them are not being creative and just ridin' the southern buzz. But, some niggas out here are not too creative either!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i feel you Complex on those fools who are just jumpin on the bandwaGon IE. Petey Pablo, that fool has nothin to me...i'm sure some cats like him and he's reppin his town, but no depth

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I just got your album this tuesday along with a shirt streetsolider hooked me up. I like both the cd and the shirt. i hope you'll put out another album soon cause i wanna hear more like west coast mc'n. I also like the fact that you made a track like face the nation with sum political statements. tyte album